Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What is it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I found this bag of something In my bros drawers and i was wondering if anyone on here knew what it was...here is a short description:

1. Its a Mild Yellow Colour and it is like a powder but stuck together....

2. It smells like Vinegar or Cat Piss....

3. Its Sticky

I think this is Putty (Free base Amphetemine) basically speed anyone got any suggestions on what this can be as i have had whizz and if it is i am gonna take it :)

Comments

• Options
    he's been squeezing his zits and saving the contents for some strange reason or you have just nicked his billy!
  • Options
    Sounds like base to me, the cats piss smell is quite comon with base, however in my experiance its actualy the stuff that doesnt smell that much which is really really strong.

If you are used to buying 'speed' as in the cut to shite white powder then be careful with base, you may find that your awake for a couple of days.

I wouldnt just nick it, because if you do and like it your not going to be able to get any more are you. If you just ask him if he can get base for you then you have a reliable supply.

Obviously though base is quite different to 'speed' and to my mind has more of an addictive edge and will burn your nose to crap.
  • Options
    Why not just ask him?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Imightbewrong00
    Why not just ask him?
    cos he might be pissed off to find out his brother has been rifling through his drawers.
  • Options
    "Hey bro I really needed socks so I wanted to borrow one of your's, I'm sorry I shouldn't have but I found this, what is it? It's THAT? Oh cool can we try it tonight? Yeah? Let's RAVE!"

Ok maybe not.
  • Options
    Yeah it is base,

me mate had it and he was buzzin,

thanx for the help guys :)
  • Options
    bet his eyes feel like poached eggs and he's chewed through his cheeks by now.