Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Useful science websites...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
To make a long story short, I've had troubles paying attention in school, due to a medical condition, which required/requires pills and the likes, and left me quite weak and un-motivated.

I am catching up nicely in the easy subjects, but I am on something which we here call the "math/science-line", which means that subjects of science are prioritized the highest. This is where it is more difficult to catch up. And I was wondering if anyone knew some good math/physics/chemistry sites, which explained and were good to use regarding school-work.

I'd appericiate it a lot if anyone could direct me to some sites which were good to use for the aforementioned subjects on a basic-higher level.

Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey Jacq,

For chemistry I normally use http://www.chemguide.co.uk/ , although I don't know what level of chemistry you study (that site's mostly aimed at sort of UK A-level content).

Hope it's a help :)
    Thank you so much.

That site is great, and built up so I can actually navigate without getting lost. It's above the level which I am on now (Danish C-level, which is probably the same as a C-level in England), but that has never hurt anyone.
    Biggest difficulty is looking up words which I don't know.

Really appericiate it :)
    The ones thathelped me are

www.s-cool.co.uk - GCSE revision or above upto Alevel
    www.bbc.co.uk - then click on schools GCSE revision! up to AS level

:)