Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Funny things that happen when ya stoned...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    funny thing is i was stoned again last night.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 100% Chevalier

Shit hot argument you've got going there duffy - cannibis versus potentially life saving medicines. *bows*

shit hot argument you've got going there chev - a potentially life improving cancer patient relieving healing herb against potentially life saving medicines. *bows*
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kiezo

Sorry - I didn't realise I had to find out about you before I decided giving drugs to animals is wrong.
    you generalised and said that i would give drugs to animals to laugh and point. [i.e the slipping tabs in drinks thing].
    Originally posted by Kiezo When did I say you'd laugh and point? When did I say you'd do it for fun? Though, why else would you do it? Do you think you're doing it a favour by 'freeing its mind, man'?

when this :- "how would you like it if someone thought it would be funny to slip a few tabs of acid in your drink when you weren't looking? I'm sure you'd see the funny side of it, with the crowd of people who were in on it are huddled round you, laughing at you as you're tripping your tits off, scared to death with no idea what's happening to you." was aimed at me.
    Originally posted by Kiezo It doesn't matter about the risk factor involved, that's not the point I was making. It's wrong to get animals stoned against their will - why are you even trying to argue that it's not?
    can you give me a few reasons? e.g paranoia? being sick [not a dominant factor in eating]? being scared of whats happening to them? [e.g very little depending on how much you gave them]

Originally posted by Kiezo How do you know its OK though? Did you ask a vet or something?

i always thought it was common sense to tell if something is feeling bad by looking in its direction to see if it was being sick. Obviously not, as you are quite obviously the know-it-all of this subject.

Originally posted by Kiezo Firstly, thse tests go on by scientists (people who know what they're doing), not by imature people (you). It is done for the benefit of humans, so cures for illnesses can be found. I suppose you're trying to find a cure for cancer by getting your pet stoned?

again brings me back to my original point of "you dont know me". as you are the self proclaimed mature one around here, the fact that i feel differently on an issue is right to make you angry and as you have a bigger number under your name, your opinion HAS to be right, even though there isnt a right or wrong opinion.

Originally posted by Kiezo Secondly, I'm not campaigning against anything. I don't even like animals that much - no pets, none of that shite, but getting animals stoned is blatently wrong. I'm all for animal testing if it means a few animals die to save alot of people from a previously uncureable disease.
    now i can just throw everything you have just said to me straight back at you. It is wrong to inject animals born into horrible conditions with drugs that have unpredictable effects. How would you feel if a big group of scientists stood around you and started taking notes while you were dying slowly and painfully in a cage? youll realize im right when you mature. :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by Kiezo Don't worry though - you'll realise I'm right when you grow up in a few years time.
    yet again you judge me for my age\view on an issue. I feel DIFFERENTLY on this issue than you. Handle it, and stop throwing lame little insults that make no difference in the way i live my life at me. Im obviously not the only one who needs to do a bit of growing up.

Duffy
  • Options
    Originally posted by duffy_2k

shit hot argument you've got going there chev - a potentially life improving cancer patient relieving healing herb against potentially life saving medicines. *bows*

Make it make sense.
  • Options

you generalised and said that i would give drugs to animals to laugh and point. [i.e the slipping tabs in drinks thing].

I didn't generalise. Get a dictionary and learn what words mean.

Also, I never said you would laugh and point. I asked how you would like it if you were tripping and people were laughing and pointing at you.

Stop twisting what I say.
    when this :- "how would you like it if someone thought it would be funny to slip a few tabs of acid in your drink when you weren't looking? I'm sure you'd see the funny side of it, with the crowd of people who were in on it are huddled round you, laughing at you as you're tripping your tits off, scared to death with no idea what's happening to you." was aimed at me.

Yes, it was aimed at you, but I never said you'd laugh and point.

Again, stop twisting what I say.
    can you give me a few reasons? e.g paranoia? being sick [not a dominant factor in eating]? being scared of whats happening to them? [e.g very little depending on how much you gave them]

Can I give you a few reasons for what?
    i always thought it was common sense to tell if something is feeling bad by looking in its direction to see if it was being sick. Obviously not, as you are quite obviously the know-it-all of this subject.

Oh yeah. I forgot that when you feel bad you're instantly sick.
    again brings me back to my original point of "you dont know me". as you are the self proclaimed mature one around here, the fact that i feel differently on an issue is right to make you angry and as you have a bigger number under your name, your opinion HAS to be right, even though there isnt a right or wrong opinion.

I still don't see why I have to know you to be right.

I'm right, you're wrong. It has nothing to do with post counts.
    now i can just throw everything you have just said to me straight back at you. It is wrong to inject animals born into horrible conditions with drugs that have unpredictable effects. How would you feel if a big group of scientists stood around you and started taking notes while you were dying slowly and painfully in a cage? youll realize im right when you mature. :rolleyes:

No you can't - I'm still right.

Though, you just severely fucked up your own arguement.

You don't see what's wrong with getting animals stoned for no particular reason at all, though you think it's wrong to give them other types of drugs, that could save millions of human lifes?

Woah - I wish I had logic like yours :rolleyes:

If for some reason I happened to be dying in a cage, and if scientists taking notes had the potential to save lives, I'd be willing for them to do so. At least I'd die knowing I helped save people, than dyiing alone and saving noone.
    yet again you judge me for my age\view on an issue. I feel DIFFERENTLY on this issue than you. Handle it, and stop throwing lame little insults that make no difference in the way i live my life at me. Im obviously not the only one who needs to do a bit of growing up.

I judge you for your view, not your age. The original post that got this arguement started was made by Joey_Joe - check his profile. He's 22.

I'm handling it fine, and I'm not throwing insults at you. I genuinely think that when you grow up, you'll realise you're wrong.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Liam is God
    once me and my mates got his hamster stoned which was funny he got the munchies and did the monkey bars across the top of his cage then just went to sleep.
  • Options

Ooooh, sorry, I didn't notice the fact that the experiments with cats were performed under strick scientific conditions. Silly me.
  • Options
    Ha ha...lets just buy these animals a nice Candy Floss machine maker..

AND im not bein annoyin here..just tryin 2 mellow out this argument 4 life is but a box of coconut..

If that makes ne sense..

By the way, did i tell u guys about the time my mate got really high on like my mates other mates poppers 1 nite..?

Well she just got high and went 2 sleep.

I think im guna get councilin...who agrees? And dont b harsh wiv ur comments..4 i neally got run overed 2day :(

S**** *~**~*~*
  • Options
    Originally posted by customised_doll
    Ha ha...lets just buy these animals a nice Candy Floss machine maker..

AND im not bein annoyin here..just tryin 2 mellow out this argument 4 life is but a box of coconut..

If that makes ne sense..

By the way, did i tell u guys about the time my mate got really high on like my mates other mates poppers 1 nite..?

Well she just got high and went 2 sleep.

I think im guna get councilin...who agrees? And dont b harsh wiv ur comments..4 i neally got run overed 2day :(

S**** *~**~*~*