Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Natural V. Unatural.

I think its an unfair generalisation to say that some drugs are better or worse because they are natural or not.

I dont think its something that you can say one way or another; for example

Shrooms do feel nicer to the body than acid,

But, try taking a lot of 5-meo-dmt, that sure doesnt feel natural but occors in the same way that dmt does (refer to Tihkal 'dmt is everywhere)

Or even simpler things like ethadrine, or even caffine, both of those in excess and they will feel quite nasty.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well i've had blow jobs off natural blondes and bleached ones. there realy wasn't a lot of difference.
  • Options
    yeah but did they all swallow morrocan?? lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by angie28
    yeah but did they all swallow morrocan?? lol
    you mean there are women who don't swallow, who pull away just when it's all going electric!
    by the way the peroxide ones seem to squeel more.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    you mean there are women who don't swallow, who pull away just when it's all going electric!
    by the way the peroxide ones seem to squeel more.
    I'm a natural blonde but I used to use peroxide to make it "complete slapper" blonde rather than natural looking blonde. I wonder if I used to squel more. Come to think of it I think I know tthe answer already to that.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Randomgirl
    I'm a natural blonde but I used to use peroxide to make it "complete slapper" blonde rather than natural looking blonde. I wonder if I used to squel more. Come to think of it I think I know tthe answer already to that.
    wohoooooo!