Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Drugs You want to take

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The title says it all.What drugs would people like to try that they havent already tried.
I wud only wanna try mushrooms.

Comments

• Options
    Cocaine - that shits insane!
  • Options
    I think I have tried all I want to, maybe payote (sp) or metamphatemine (sp)

Hey you dont have to write it down when you ask for it right !?!

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    No I'd guess most meth dealers arent going to give you a spelling test before you buy.

As for others trying coke, hmm, prepare to be slightly disapointed, its not a serious dopers kind of drug what so ever. Well unless you shoot it up aparently, but do you trust your dealer enough to try that? (and your dealers dealer etc) I sure as fuck dont.

I think most of all I'd like to have a full on meeting of god with dmt.
  • Options
    I would like to try crack (1 or 2 times only), smack (1 or 2 times only), opium and absynth (sp?).
  • Options
    Peyote would be fun to handle for once. :yum:
  • Options
    I wanna try shrooms, and LSD - but if I took LSD I pretty much know I'd freak out on it.
  • Options
    i have always wanted 2 try a 'E'!!!! but im 2 scared 2 after all the bad press reports! funny thing is ive been doing speed most w/ends 4 the last 2 years.have tried coke.smoke pot most eves and have taklng a few acid tabs! weird i know! (u know im speeding while writing this!)
  • Options
    There was a stage where i went through most of them, but i think ill stick to Tabs and shrooms.

Ive never smoked ANYTHING before because it makes me cough, but id like to see what the fuss is about with weed. When i next come accross some ill probs get my girlfriend to make some hash cakes or sumthing.
  • Options
    Anything I can get my hands on really! - Smack, PCP, K, Mescaline, Meth, Crank(is that the same as Meths?), Yopo, Morning Glory/Hawaiian Woodrose seeds, DMT, Morphine, Methadone, pure Thujone, Mandrake, Belladona, the list is endless...... But at the end of the day i'm happy just smoking my weed, nothing can beat it!
  • Options
    One of the drugs I want to experience are shrooms. Also, maybe i'll try coke, just to experience what its like, but they're the only ones i'm interested in trying at the moment.
  • Options
    i'd try anything once.but ecstasy.
    xxx
  • Options
    ye id try anything that dont involve needles cuz im scared of them.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda

As for others trying coke, hmm, prepare to be slightly disapointed, its not a serious dopers kind of drug what so ever. Well unless you shoot it up aparently,

its still a disappointment when done that way, its not the buzz i dont like, cos thats ok, but the fact its over so quickly, and hitting it up makes it an even shorter buzz . Ive never tried it any other way though.
  • Options
    Yes crank is meth by any other name, crystal, glass whatever its all the same stuff basicaly.
    Personaly I've only done it a couple of times and I really liked it but its stupidly addictive.