Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know this may have been posted before but i want to know if it is possible if u can get dope dipped in lsd?cuz ppl i know are buying a 1/4 for £30 of "007"..they were told it is lsd dipped stuff,but ive seen on thesite before that people saying its impossible,but i asked a few people about and they said yea u can get it,so i dunno?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well i posted something like this not long ago, i was told it was bullshit cuz lsd vapourized and doesn't burn. But the stuff my mate had was 'double zero' apparently dipped in lsd. He did hallucinate off it i can tell you, he was in a state i've never seen somebody before, all off that stuff. So believe what you want...
    When I used to smoke we called double-zero soap bar mixed with crack. Although there is no such thing.
    you could dip dope in lsd. you could wipe it on to a handle and it would soak through someones skin. but is there any point? you wont get more customers by freaking people out. maybe what your smoking is good old fashioned resin. i'll argue till the day i die that you will never produce bud that beats the best resins.
    real...note REAL cannabis does cause you to halucinte at times and make you believe your going crazy...no one ever did.
    sounds to me you have realy nice quality old fashioned double zero moroccan. if its dark and soft and pliable you probably have some afghani black! whooooo!
    double zero refers to hash made from the first rub of the pollen (or something similar).

LSD in hash? Where do people get their info from? :rolleyes:
    If it really does make you trip when you smoke it and I mean real tripping then it could be PCP, very doubtful and I'd avoid that stuff if I were you.
    God knows what they put in some weeds, I've had some in the past that you just know theres something odd about it.
    Very strong weed will make you trip. Don't underestimate it, it can be a very powerful drug.
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    If it really does make you trip when you smoke it and I mean real tripping then it could be PCP, very doubtful and I'd avoid that stuff if I were you.
    God knows what they put in some weeds, I've had some in the past that you just know theres something odd about it.

yeah, my mates mums ex bf used to smoke "acid" although i have come to the conclusion it must be PCP as it is one of the only types og hallucigenic popularily availiable in the UK that you can smoke.
    this thread so far has turned into that old stoners conversation that comes round regular...even in my house after all these years. "fucking hell man...what was in that smoke, i was tripping".
    yeah great wan'it lads.
    stoners aye! sounds like theres some good jazz cigarrettes going round your house as well. see it's not all bad news.