Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

THC Crystals

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last nite was a deperate time for me, I had run out of my precious weed and was unable to score any more. Deserate for a bong I looked around for any tiny bits of weed that I could find....but no luck. I then picked up my sandwich bag sized empty (or so it seemed) plastic baggie and dismally looked at it. As I looked at it I could see literally hundreds of tiny THC crystals stuck to the inside. I suddenly tried to figure out some way of extracting the crystals from the bag and try smoking them....

Pulling the blade out from a Stanley knife, I cut down the sides of the baggie and opened it out flat on the table. I then began to scrape them of with the blade and after each scrape ran my thumb nail along the edge of the blade to collect them in several tiny balls until I could no longer produce anything more. To my suprise I had enough for a good bong and was well chuffed. I packed it up and lit it and it seemed very hot on my lungs. I ripped it through and couldn't believe the rush I got.

The high was quite different to that of smoking a normal bong. It wasn't heavy at all, made me feel very tingley and was quite intense. I felt more stoned by the second, feeling both floaty and visually trippy (slightly similar to smoking oils).

Hope this hasn't been TOO long-winded but its interesting cos you (or at least I) would think that certain attributes of being stoned (e.g heavy eyelids, drowsiness, dry mouth etc.) are solely because of the THC content. However this clearly wasn't the case and thus some (or perhaps all) of the 60-odd chemicals in cannabis play just as much a major role in getting you stoned as THC does. Perhaps cannabis breeders should start to look at the other chemical constituents in the plant rather than just improving THC content.... Oh, and one last point to make. There is obviously a good moral to this story: never throw away seemingly empty bags and try to keep your weed in the same bag. It really is amazing how much you loose by your weed being handled and knock about......... :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've never found that in my bags before, or maybe i didn't look hard enough. What weed was in the bag previously may i ask?
    Well at the start I had half oz of Durban Poison in the bag, although I've noticed it in the past with other types of weed though never thought anything of it. You will notice the crystals (providing youve not got shit weed), just hold the empty bag up to the light, it looks like tiny grains of sugar but each grain is smaller and kinda transparent but with a yellow-brown tinge.

It would actually be quite interesting to see what different types of weed are available to people in their area. Understandably I would guess that the majority of people don't know what breed they are smoking. This used to be the case with me when I first started smoking and people used to say that the weed bought was all kinds of shit, usually so they could charge higher prices (e.g. "No, no its Jamaican Super Skunk!"). However, most people I know these days grow their own, so you know what it is that you have bought. Its great! There seems to be a wide selection of exotic weed from Hindu Kush to Purple Star (this is one breed you MUST try, its so smooth not to mention the most purple weed I've ever come across!). So, what breeds are available in your area? Oh yeah, has anyone ever heard of Blue Satelite #1?
    I'll definately have a look in my bags in the future then!
    The weed we can get around here is usually fair good if you know the right people. Some examples are purple haze which is one of the nicest i've had, Super skunk, Orange bud and northern lights. And many varieties of hash which ire top quality :D