Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

what would mohammed drive?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
apprently the cartoonist has been taking alot of crap for this:

img6.gif

Comments

• Options
    Re: what would mohammed drive?
    Originally posted by kernal_panic
    apprently the cartoonist has been taking alot of crap for this:

img6.gif

TROLL ALERT!+++TROLL ALERT!+++TROLL ALERT!+++TROLL ALERT!+++TROLL ALERT!+++TROLL ALERT!+++TROLL ALERT!+++TROLL ALERT!+++TROLL ALERT!+++TROLL ALERT!

Do you want me to send you a few World Trade Center jokes and cartoons? Some of them are really funny!
  • Options
    Mohammed would drive a paedophile mobile. Something with a nice back seat for getting it on with his 9-year-old girls.
  • Options
    Don't you mean Catholic priests? And in fact much of the Christian faithful including good old Jesus. All that "let the children come to me" sounds a bit dodgy...
  • Options
    And why were all his disciples men? :rolleyes:

I really hate "What would (insert Prophet/Diety/Savior) (insert veb)" cartoons and jokes. You want to know what Jesus would hate? Stupid bastards (that we seem to be surrounded by) trying to tell people what he would drive.
  • Options
    I thought Jesus walked everywhere?
  • Options
    Mohammed, peace be upon him, is not Osama "yo mama!" bin Laden. Mohammed was a peaceful prophet and I as much as I hate the PC movement some of you guys should just be a little more sensitive to other people's religious beliefs.
  • Options
    Youd best look into the history of Mohammed then my friend. Truth is that he called for and I do believe participated in some bloody uprisings against Pagans and Jews in Saudi Arabia in order to gain supremacy for his teachings.
  • Options
    America has worked hard to point out that it was an extremist faction of Muslims who attacked us...not all Muslims. So I'm glad this person got into trouble. It's insulting to us all especially to those of us who appreciate the Muslims working in the CIA, in special ops and the rest of the military who are making the difference in this war.
  • Options
    So he killed a few untermenschen. Who hasn't!!!
  • Options
    Geez, I hope they dont you let you out of whatever facility is holding you! lol.
  • Options
    mo would drive something into a building full of unbelievers and make it go bang!