Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heard a lot of hype about these. A friend had some (8 i think) and said they were amazing, like a very strong hit of acid! Looking bout on erowid and the like, theres a few good reviews and a few bad. Anyone here had any experience with them? would u reccomend them?

Cheers! :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the wife always gets our bubble bath thingy's from the co-op.
    er...whaaaat?! :rolleyes: merry xmas ne hoo!
    I presume you just mean LSA by any other name.

I havent heard great things about it really, it is legal ( I think) which is a bonus but all the people I know who have tried it ended up being sick and having a nasty trip.

I think its harder on the body than proper acid and is more likely to give you nasty side effects.
    its really fun, but i dont enjoy it when i eat em raw it gives nausea and blurry vision...you should do a bipolar extraction then it will be a clean trip
    Also be careful where you buy your seeds from, I have seen what was being sold as harmine seeds at a party a while ago. That stuff gots a preaty strange reputation and it will react nastily to other drugs too.