Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Aussie needs rave!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
G'day all. i hope you are all having fun. i'm from the land down under and i'm having rave withdrawl symptoms. if you can tell me where to go or if you're will meet up and take me that would absolutely be awsome. cheers all.

Kazim
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So are you in Oz, or in the UK? If you're in Oz, where? It's a big country, dontcha know.

If you're having trouble looking for raves in the UK, god help you, because there's no shortage of raves or similar events.
    rave eh???

flip on some scooter at full blast, in the early hours while drinking cider.... that should get anyone in the mood for raving! with that you'll never have withdrawel!
    it really depends on what type of event you are looking for 'rave' has quite a lot of different terms around the world.

If you really are looking for the kind of old skool hardcore rave with wistles and horns etc then www.ush.net is quite good, just look in the events section and then check the chat bit to see what events are causing people to get excited.

www.accessallareas.org has a good listing of the trippier end of things, I'd personaly recomend a party called pendragon which might be on there.

Also I do hope your joking about scooter and cider, please say you are.