Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Gotta Questions Bout Shroomz?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what colour r the proper ones? does size matter or not cuz i wanna know for when im gonna take em!

thx

Comments

• Options
    Hi Ivy - if you don't know what you're looking for, you might end up eating something that's poisonous.
  • Options
    do you even what specie shrooms are?...you know there are thousands of species of shrooms...colour isnt a caracteristic property, even if most of em are brownish...check out www.magic-mushrooms.net or a good book on psilocybes, if you dont wanna end up dead after eatin an amanita virosa
  • Options
    i know wot shroomz r, i juss didnt know wot colour to pick, so dont blame me reet, only wanted an answer! thx
  • Options
    sigh... your gonna hurt yourself..... dont go mushroom picking please....

the colour is the least important thing youve got to take into account the size and shape of the cap, whether the bell is convex or concave, what environment they are growing in, the colour of the spore print, whether they are dry or sticky to the touch, and many many other things.

theres so many species of mushroom if the extent of your knowledge is what colour they are you WILL hurt yourself. please dont do it without doing some serious research and preferably go with someone who's done it before.

you'll be very lucky to find some now anyway its past shroom season.
  • Options
    why dont you just run across 6 lanes of traffic blindfolded? it might be safer than judging shrooms by just colour:rolleyes:
  • Options
    You will be lucky toi get them now, get a mushroom growing kit, its all legal to grow them, just not to prepare them for consumption !

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    lol

thats quite funny actually ..i can see u ending up in hospital mate... ive done shrooms a few times there bad news :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :crazyeyes had good trips off em thou..dont pick em if u duna no wot ya lookin 4 thats all i can say man :)
  • Options
    thx for all the advice but death is nottin to me so why worry?
  • Options
    well

if thats ur attitude mate go eat wot ever shrooms u find see how long u last :crazyeyes :crazyeyes.y u askin bout shrooms ne way they aint even about this time of year...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ivy

wanna try acid? I've heard that hydrochloric gives some wicked trips.... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ivy

You get a great rush free falling with no parachute ?

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Leave the geezer alone, its not that hard to pick the right ones, they're quite distintive. Just take someone with you the first time who knows what they're doing.
  • Options
    thx for all the advice and quotes but ill let yo kind of people do it! acids better anyway
  • Options
    I'd disagree that acid is 'better' I think they are quite different drugs, I know a lot of people who prefer each but I dont think that they are that comparable.

My dealer loves the 'headfuck' and because of that loves really 'dirty' acid, however I prefer the almost spiritual high that I get from shrooms.

Each to their own. As my mum used to teach me, its not "acids better than shrooms" it should be "I think acid is better than shrooms"
  • Options
    /