Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ok, slightly embarassing to admit

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
but im not exactly sure how to give my boyfriend a handjob... I feel i need to start repaying him for what he does to me, but i can never seem to be able to do anything! Any tips?

Comments

• Options
    Okay first thing!

Don't feel embarrassed about it, everyone has to learn somehow. Secondly this topic has been done quite a lot and it may help you more to do a search, just type in "hand job" etc in the search box.

and thirdly I would say relax, you might not ever be able to do it as well as he can, so just get the basics which are:

Keep a decent speed (It's rubbish if the girls too slow) ,and ask him if you are too tight with your grip.

*also you have a mouth, it's okay to use it* ;);)

It may be better if you ask him to wank himself off and you watch and once you feel ready, carry on from him. There's no rocket science behind it.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Don't be embarrased, the best way to do is to actually ask him to guide you first of all. Get him to put his hand over yours and let him show you what he likes. As I've said in loads of posts there's nothing worse than a girl taking hold of your todger and handling it like a can of cream that needs vigourously shaking!
  • Options
    There's a saying that's very apt for this discussion:
    "Different strokes for different folks" ;)

Everyone has their own tastes and preferences, so the only person who can tell you what your BF will like is your BF.

There's a world of difference between circumcised and uncircumcised for a start.
  • Options
    Black Knight has said exactly what I was gonna say. What one guy likes is not what someone else will like. The best thing is to ask him if he likes it hard fast slow, etc. Good luck :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Okay first thing!

*also you have a mouth, it's okay to use it* ;);)

Lol :D
  • Options
    are you my girlfriend in disguise?
  • Options
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    are you my girlfriend in disguise?

hmm if that was directed at faerielights, then don't yiou think that was a bit of a mean thing to say :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by **sugar**

hmm if that was directed at faerielights, then don't yiou think that was a bit of a mean thing to say :rolleyes:
    He is a fuckwit, no point wasting your energy on him.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    He is a fuckwit, no point wasting your energy on him.

lol okey dokey :)
  • Options
    For gods sake.Everything i say on here people take the wrong way.No that wasnt directed at faer....however you say it it was just a comment about my girlfriend.
  • Options
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    For gods sake.Everything i say on here people take the wrong way.No that wasnt directed at faer....however you say it it was just a comment about my girlfriend.

Well then curious, try thinking before you post anything then people won't take it the wrong way.
  • Options
    well just going back to the subject in hand (sorry)

just ask him what he likes and let him show you but dnot be intimidated that he can do it and you aint learnt yet remember he's been learing how it works for alot longer then you
  • Options
    its right about different strokes different folks. read/heard somewhere that the way a bloke masturbates affects anyone else being able to do it for him. its like the guy's penis gets used to the way its stroked and any change makes it difficult to get off.

keep trying though, cos getting him out of a routine way of masturbating would be better for you both.

....and personally, guiding a womans hand to do it is a bit of a turn on ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by STEVE-4990
    read/heard somewhere that the way a bloke masturbates affects anyone else being able to do it for him. its like the guy's penis gets used to the way its stroked and any change makes it difficult to get off.
    Hmmm, I wouldn't totally agree with that. Sometimes, when just a quick wank is needed, then doing it in a particular way just to cum quicker is just the ticket. However, I have learnt a couple of extra things from being stroked and tickled, that have been great, and can only really be done by somebody else (doing the same thing yourself just isn't the same).
    At the end of the day, there are no hard (fnar!) and fast rules about it.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    My gf gave me the best handjob on New Years Eve/Day i've ever had in my life, and the only way she did was because i told her what to do, how fast to go, when to wet her hand..

Actually, was quite funny at one stage, i told her to spit on her hand, and she had no spit, so i had to spit on her hand for her.. oh my.

He should help out as well, and shouldn't expect you to know everything either :)

Oh aye, and it always helps if you get your bf, to tense the muscles in his thighs.. the orgasm comes bigger, quicker, and well, b(w)etter!

:yum:
  • Options
    Thanx for the responses so far! I was going to try some stuff out on new year but seemed to just skip over the manual side and just go down on him (the firtst time i had on anyone).

So the next question is why am i more comfortable doing that than doing it with my hands? :confused: Most girls seem to be reluctant to, or so it would appear!
  • Options
    I have always thought I am kind of crap at this too, it's so hard to find a comfortable angle and takes ages and I never know if I am doing it right. But a few weeks ago I decided to give him a bit of a treat. ;)

Ok first of all I got some lotion (I used vanilla because that was what happened to be close to hand. It smells rathe sweey, baby oil is probably a better choice) between my hands and rubbed my palms together to warm it up, then basically kneeled between his legs as he lay on the bed. Then using both hands one after the other to sweep up the penis, like er..milking a cow (trying to think of a better way to describe it)...so there is one continuous movement one hand after the other. Keeping it very steady and smooth and a regular rythmn.

I didn't receive any complaints. He wasn't worth the special treatment though.
  • Options
    Love giving hand jobs....just relax and do whatever feels right at the time. Never find I have any trouble getting comfy..will do in just about any position....yet I can never get comfy to give BJ's...ah well....still do...whats my comfort compared to him orgasming eh?

It is true that guys do get used to one way of masturbating. I hate it when a guys been single for a bit and masturbates himself regularly...it's so much harder to get him to cum then. But in the end peseverance is worth while.

But yeah if your worried just let him guide your hand, ask him to talk you through it and watch him a ouple of times, see how he does it because every bloke does things in different ways, it's just finding what he likes.