Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Masturbation after circumcision

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do anyone have technics or advices for me? I always used my foreskins to masturbate, but it was way to tight, and none that it's gone, I just don't know how to do it right.

Anyone?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ahhhhh, well you have my sympathy man, good luck
    In honesty, I don't really think there is a "right" way to do it, it's up to you to explore how - like what feels best for you.

I think lubrication is valuable after circumcision - try rubbing a lubricated palm over the head of your penis, presuming it isn't too sensitive. Try lubricating the shaft too and just explore different ways: that's all I can really say.

It's understandable that it would feel different afterwards, you just need to get used to it.
    Try the Jackin' World website.
    A bit of lube can help. Or pre-cum. Just be careful not to rub until you chaffe! :eek:
    Being gentle is a good idea too, and, obviously, you have to make the most of the skin you do have. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Re: Masturbation after circumcision
    Originally posted by Imightbewrong00
    Do anyone have technics or advices for me? I always used my foreskins to masturbate, but it was way to tight, and none that it's gone, I just don't know how to do it right.

Anyone?

If your foreskin was too tight, how did you masturbate with it anyway? Couldn't have been too easy.

I know (and have been) with a few guys that are circumcised and they had NO PROBLEM masturbating. The skin on the shaft still slid up and down easily and they had no need for lubrication. Guess yours must be exceptionaly tight?
    Have a posh wank...Use a rubber. :)
    Just practice mate !

I have been cut but from a young age, so it just takes practice !

;)
    Im not circumcised but I love to spit on my hand (I know it sounds gross ! But trust me !!) I then hold the skin back and masturbate with the spit acting as a lube ! Feels very nice !!

ChewIt
    I'm circumcised and use saliva, which is fine but means i can't have a wank first thing in the morning!! lol
    Thanks for our answers, I really do need to wait until it's completly healed to try, because damn it hurt right now.
    You'll be fine, relax and go easy :)