Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Tenerife

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
[I]Ive just (saying just been back a month) from sunny tenerife, it was 28 degrees everyday over there, i got the best tan in the world lol, i even wore a bikini and that is very unusual for me! You see it was my first holiday abroad ever, my new beau decided he wanted to take me, and i tell ya im glad i went! We were allocation on arrival, which i was a bit worried about, but we got a nice apartment, (agumar if any of u know it) which was in los cristianos, there was a jacuzzi on the top floor and kids werent aloud up there how cool! :lol: done loads of sight seeing, and sunbathing, was quite funny because id never been abroad before i took factor 15 with me and because we were only 700 miles away from the med sun we got told to use a high factor sun cream after 3 days of staying white i changed to factor 2 lol, my bloke got v.burnt! I saw dolphins on a big old ship, had 15 monkeys all over me in 'where eagles dare' and went 3,500 ft up to the top of mount teide! Its definatly a shame to be home back to pants british weather! Roll on next november i say, im definatly going again! :lol: [/I] picture of me attached :eek:
me.jpg 44.6K
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Tenerife
    Originally posted by Butterfly00
    [I saw dolphins on a big old ship, had 15 monkeys all over me in 'where eagles dare' and went 3,500 ft up to the top of mount teide!

Yay! Monkeys!
    Yay! Dolphins!

Sounds like you had a fantastic time. Dammit, my holidays for this year consisted of a wet weekend in Whitby! (good fun though).

What's the tattoo on your shoulder blade?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its a little rose :lol: u got ne?