Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Too big!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Got a bit of a problem- i cant have sex with my boyfriend...because hes HUGE and it wont fit. Theres no way he'll push any further because he refuses to hurt me even though I despratly want him to. does anyone know of ANY way of getting over this because its very frustrating for us both?

Comments

• Options
    My current girlfriend was really tight when I started going out with her, you struggled to get 2 fingers inside her nevermind my dick, which is'nt overly huge (sorry for been a bit explicit). We were worried about it too, but we just got on with it, it was painful at first but after a while it started to open up. she still is tight but thankfully not as tight.

Maybe some girls could come up with better advice but that's all I know from personal experience.
  • Options
    I dunno. Lube perhaps? And taking it very slowly.

Of course, the question that everybody will be wondering is... how big is "huge"? :eek:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Lol, Just use more foreplay, lots of lube and relax. You can fit a baby out of it right!

Just go on top of him so you control how much you take of him in and get him to finger you lot and get ya ready!:D
  • Options
    Change your position till you find a way which suits you both. Just think you will be doing all different positions till you find the right one..........could be a bit of fun couldn't it ;)

Also as already said try more foreplay, dont just jump in there :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Of course, the question that everybody will be wondering is... how big is "huge"? :eek:
    ......just what I was thinking !:D
    come on we all want to know ! ! ;)
  • Options
    Find a new boyfriend?
  • Options
    Take things slowly- and with lots of foreplay you should be fine.

Yes- curious- what do you mean by hugh? :D
  • Options
    I suggest lots of foreplay fight the urge to get down to it for as long as you can and then when you do you'll be so worked up any pain you feel will be hidden by the pleasure