Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Its gone :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Christmas has gone after tonight I will have some very important exams!!!!

1 of which (biology) i cannot understand let alone revise! I hate A LEVEL! Health and social care is fine. IT is also fine! Biology my target is a D i usually get Es and i need a C for uni:(

What do i do????:(

Comments

• Options
    I'm actualy pleased about Christmas passing, I certainly don't like it - but it's sort of a bad thing cause the end of the holidays loom near... but then everyone hates going back to school/college/work/whatever after Christmas so nothing to really complain about. I sympathise with you a lot over the exams though, especialy if you'll have to revise a lot for them are something... what are they in?
  • Options
    Re: Its gone :(
    Originally posted by *DEVIL*
    1 of which (biology) i cannot understand let alone revise! I hate A LEVEL! Health and social care is fine. IT is also fine! Biology my target is a D i usually get Es and i need a C for uni:(

What do i do????:(

Hmm, I ask you what you're exams are in and before I've been clicked on "post reply" it's been edited to tell me! *scared*

Why don't you think your understanding it? Because you didn't pay enough attention, or it wasn't explain right, or just blah, you're shit (like me!) at Biology? Why not look to see if there's any special revision type booklets or something you could buy if you're really worried about it?
  • Options
    Re: Re: Its gone :(
    Originally posted by Shukes

Hmm, I ask you what you're exams are in and before I've been clicked on "post reply" it's been edited to tell me! *scared*

Why don't you think your understanding it? Because you didn't pay enough attention, or it wasn't explain right, or just blah, you're shit (like me!) at Biology? Why not look to see if there's any special revision type booklets or something you could buy if you're really worried about it?

i have a hearig problem needing hearing aids so i miss a lot the teachers are very unhelpful thus where everyone knows whats going on i have no idea! and have to get the info from a book very unsucessful though! (central concepts :( )
  • Options
    DEVIL, I have biology too and am predicted an E but highest ive got is a U in any exam. Also most people in my class are getting atleast Bs:(
    I should do well in politics at least
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    DEVIL, I have biology too and am predicted an E but highest ive got is a U in any exam. Also most people in my class are getting atleast Bs:(
    I should do well in politics at least

what topic are you doing at the moment?

im doing central concepts we could help each other! ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *DEVIL*

what topic are you doing at the moment?

im doing central concepts we could help each other! ;)
    Foundation. Which exam bord you doing Im doing OCR.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken

Foundation. Which exam bord you doing Im doing OCR.

OCR i have done foundation got an E!

are you only doing AS?
  • Options
    yeah im doing AS hopefully i can drop at some point though