Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Al Fresco

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, everyone knows that having sex mixed with the risk of getting caught is amazing, (well i think it is:rolleyes: ) Just wondering where have you done it riskily and did you get caught?:naughty: I did it in a public swimming pool at a hotel recently, on an empty train and at bus stop these were all with my ex :naughty: i do miss him.:(

Comments

• Options
    In a swimming pool, that's just dirty unless it's your own. And isn't water supposed to dry you up anyway?

I am not into all that, I like to feel relaxed, and don't like the idea of kids possibly seeing. I think sex should be a private thing.

Although I have done it in a car, that was down to necessity rather than specific desire.
  • Options
    I've done it down an alley way which was really quite silly as it wasn't exactly in a deserted area. But I was quite drunk. More recently I've done it in my car in a layby (sp??) off the motorway, and in my boyf's car down the beach. You just can't get privacy at home! ;)
  • Options
    Went to watch that Mr Deed's or something last weekend, ended up having sex in the back row cos the film was crap and we were both horny as hell. One of the usher people walked in luckily just after my gf had climbed off me!
  • Options
    I've done it in the sea whilst on holiday in Greece, in a field & in cars. Have been caught in a car before which was very embarrasing but luckily that time we weren't actually having sex.
  • Options
    Yeah I've been caught in a car before, anyone who knows Hull, me and my girlfriend had sex in the car park at the viewing point near the new ferry in broad daylight at the weekend, luckily the windows were very steamed up, lmao.

Had sex in train toilets etc, and on the pitch at twickenham!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cooky126
    Went to watch that Mr Deed's or something last weekend, ended up having sex in the back row cos the film was crap and we were both horny as hell. One of the usher people walked in luckily just after my gf had climbed off me!

Did the other people in the cinema not notice? Getting away with having sex in the cinema has always baffled me!
  • Options
    luckily there was only about 20 people in, and my hand was firmly over her mouth most of the time, lol
  • Options
    luckily there was only about 20 people in, and my hand was firmly over her mouth most of the time, lol
    I work in a cinema and find your story a little, erm, hard to believe. Sorry.

If I caught anyone doing that I would publically humiliate them!
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee

I work in a cinema and find your story a little, erm, hard to believe. Sorry.

If I caught anyone doing that I would publically humiliate them!

I don't see why it's hard to do, plus you'd be pushed to publically humiliate me. I've had sex in cinemas before, do u work in the one at the metro centre cos ive done it there too!
  • Options
    In a farm house, When visitors are downstairs, In a car park, Recieved bj in nightclub, Bj outside nightclub, wanked off on train, wanked off in toilets etc,.

Hopefully soon get sex in the snow.
  • Options
    Probably in the sea as St Andrews(bloody freezing!) and in a museum where I used to work part time.
  • Options
    Yeah I've been caught in a car before, anyone who knows Hull, me and my girlfriend had sex in the car park at the viewing point near the new ferry in broad daylight at the weekend, luckily the windows were very steamed up, lmao.
    lol Yep, I know where that is. :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Add the old docks behind Mr Chu's today Mr Wobble! We found LOTR 2 a bit boring so went and had some fun instead!
  • Options
    OK then Cooky. I'll be wary of eating Chineese at the docks from now on, and be wary of sticky patches on seats in the Odeon from now on! :o

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    And the UCI :p
  • Options
    Right then, I'm going up to the UGC at Kingswood before you and your girlfriend get there and despoil the seating there too! :eek:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Right then, I'm going up to the UGC at Kingswood before you and your girlfriend get there and despoil the seating there too! :eek:

Mr_Wobble ;)

Think it'll be a long train journey before you get an unsoiled seat mate, :D
  • Options
    Lol we r from N Ferriby and Elloughton so Kingswood's a bit off our beaten track, so you should be safe for a while, or maybe not, lol.
  • Options
    swimming pools are great, but the top deck of a bus has it's merits,
  • Options
    Most recent, risque place was in a car which was parked on a mega busy road. Kinda made me feel hornier though!
  • Options
    I know where you are coming from, my gf gets really horny in risque. doesn't bother me I'll od it whenever where-ever.
  • Options
    have given and recieved a handjob in an underpass of the motorway, two guys came along so i flopped over my b/fs arm and pretended i was throwing up!
  • Options
    forest life!!

we did it in the kielder forest in northumberland surrounded by adders, didnt get bit though but did nearly get caught;)
  • Options
    ok everyone your holiday homework is to have sex in the most outragous (sp) place you can find,
  • Options
    It amazes me how people don't get caught having sex in swimming pools and in the sea. I've never actually had sex outside, mainly because i'm far to frightend of getting caught.

I was 'intermate' with my bf at my school leavers prom (it was in a dark room out of the way of other people)
    I've given a handjob on a bus and, well thats about it really!

lol, i'm so unadventurous! I'd love to have sex outside or somewhere risky but i don't like the thought of getting caught. (if that makes any sense) :confused:
  • Options
    I'm sure you can be more adventurous you just have to get over the fear thing, just start the fore play somewhere and bamm there you are at it
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondAFC

Hopefully soon get sex in the snow.

:eek: Are you insane?!

Just think, frostbite in delicate places...:shocking:

Can't say i ever want to have sex in the snow...far too cold! :p
  • Options
    I love the scare of getting caught. I have had sex like that on several occasions. Some of the hottest ones were in the bathroom of a dance club, the dunes (in the summer obviously), an alley and at a company where I used to work.

I have never been caught in the act but I've quite a few close calls.