Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Meh

Well its New Years Eve everyone and guess what im doing :(

My whole family have buggered off to various places to celebrate and wont be back to the wee small hours, my mates havent invited me to their party cos apparently im too boring at the moment and well everyones just gone and abandoned me.

Looks like its just me and the telly tonight :(
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Meh
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Well its New Years Eve everyone and guess what im doing :(

My whole family have buggered off to various places to celebrate and wont be back to the wee small hours, my mates havent invited me to their party cos apparently im too boring at the moment and well everyones just gone and abandoned me.

thats exactly like me! ill probably have an earlier, because there doesnt seem to be much on tv tonight :(

everyone will be out having fun, while im at home bored!
    Re: Meh
    Originally posted by LacyMay

Awwww :(

If it makes ya feel better, my mam and dad say if I'm not back by 12.30 :eek: then they're putting the deadlock on the door.

So I'm thinking of a backup plan. Not sure what yet :confused:
    You can come to our party in Sheffield if you like. :crazyeyes
    Originally posted by Mist
    You can come to our party in Sheffield if you like. :crazyeyes

I'll come to Sheffield with a gorgeous Italian cake, if you pay my flight ticket :D
    wow! what a coincidence, see, i'm already in sheffeild, so i'll just be right over :D
    I'm on babysitting duty tonight while the adults drink. Tut. :(
    Meh M E H Meh...

Im staying in too....Cant be arsed to go out, need to save cash..New year is always overrated anyway.

I wouldnt mind so much if they put something decent on tv
    *annoyed*

New Years Eve can have a huge rusty fork shoved up its ass. If one more person texts me asking why I'm not out I'll scream.
    I don't wanna go out. UGH.
    meehh
    It's so unfair, my usual party place has not done it this year, no one else can be bothered to do anything, whah
    Well, I guess tonight isn't exactly the most-watched night of television out there, if you take my meaning... not much reason for them to put anything good on. There I go with the "them" nonsense again, sorry. But really, I have to wonder if New Years' Eve was hyped up by the alcohol companies the way the gift stores hyped up Valentine's Day.

Eh, whatever... who's up for s'more rum?
    Well I'm baby sitting tonight,on my own, in my own house. My brother has dropped his two ankle snatchers off here while he sees in the new year with his partner. Just hope the little sods will go to sleep soon.:rolleyes:
    all you people that couldn't celebrate the new year, just come on over here, still over 7 hours to get wasted and baked, i know you wanna j oin :D
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Im sat here, dad's at work, sister and mum watching video upstairs, BBC one on TV, beeeer in hand. I suppose one good think is OK
    Originally posted by my_name
    wow! what a coincidence, see, i'm already in sheffeild, so i'll just be right over :D

*Still waiting*

:D