Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

A different question about size.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This question is a bit odd. It truly shows my sexual ignorance. :o Let me also apologize. I don't exatly know how to phrase this or how to explain it either. And I am also sorry, but I must explain some personal things that others may not want to hear.

I don't quite comprehend the issues of size. I don't understand how something the size of a penis first can penetrate. I, being a virgin, am quite small. I do pleasure myself sometimes and I know how small I am. It amazes me because nothing very large can fit me. Now to be honest (sorry, sometimes honesty is never very plesent to hear) but I have used something that is around this size in diameter ______

Now although I may be ignorant, I know that this is not very large. In attempt to 'practice' if you wish to call it, or I guess in order to make things larger, I have tried to use larger objects. Now when I try these, I am not tense in the least bit. I am very relaxed and 'wet' I guess you could say, but nothing can enter. It seems nearly physically impossible.

Now comes the point of this post. :p How does a girl take something larger? I don't wish to be in great pain during sex. Also, I have this fright that when sex comes, it won't even be able to happen because of this. How does a girl stretch? Is this normal?

Thanks alot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hehehe, Sorry!

Use more fingers!, if you have no lube at home, Spite on your fingers and try and get one more in you then your normally use. (How many fingers are you normally using?)

and are you sure you are fully relaxed?, Maybe try it in a bath or shower, so you are soaked & wet all over hmmm yessss ;)

Or once you start to finger yourself, get into a position where your legs are spread very wide, and think of things that will either relax you or turn you on. then lick your fingers deeply and sexy and slowly play with your clit and enter yourself, use one or two fingers first (The deeper you go up there, the more wetness you will find and you bring some of that out and rub it on yourself and then squeeze one of your breast. and carry on rubbing your clit) and slowly add a finger in to your tight wet puss....

It's toooooo early in the morning for thoughts like this.....:o
    It'll stretch. I mean, come on, a whole baby is supposed to fit through there, I'm sure you can get a dick in you.

How old are you? Might well have something to do with it.

And wait until your first time before worrying about if it's going to hurt and what not.
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Hehehe, Sorry!

Use more fingers!, if you have no lube at home, Spite on your fingers and try and get one more in you then your normally use. (How many fingers are you normally using?)

and are you sure you are fully relaxed?, Maybe try it in a bath or shower, so you are soaked & wet all over hmmm yessss ;)

Spit not spite me dear :p

Yeah anyways in water hmmm that might not work.
    Hehehe, Sorry!

Or once you start to finger yourself, get into a position where your legs are spread very wide, and think of things that will either relax you or turn you on. then lick your fingers deeply and sexy and slowly play with your clit and enter yourself, use one or two fingers first (The deeper you go up there, the more wetness you will find and you bring some of that out and rub it on yourself and then squeeze one of your breast. and carry on rubbing your clit) and slowly add a finger in to your tight wet puss....

It's toooooo early in the morning for thoughts like this.....:o

LOL
    I think you need a cold shower there, mate! :D

And for Glitter girl: Don't worry. Keep practising, use lube and keep taking it small steps further..
    then lick your fingers deeply and sexy

How is that supposed to make her bigger? :p

And glitter girl, it's probably best to just take things slowly and try using a bit of lube or something, but you're probably worrying about nothing - wait until your first to start worrying about things.
    Originally posted by LacyMay

Spit not spite me dear :p

Yeah anyways in water hmmm that might not work.

Yeah Yeah :p.... she can just spreadem then, nice and wide. ;)

by the way, your body will go back to the way you are, You can't really stretch your pussy for good, (Maybe childbirth would) but from a dick or fingers no, you can however, get 'her' accustomed to a bigger objects, so maybe you might stay tight(Ish) all your life! and still be able to take dicks and cucumbers!:D

But you just need to get use to having more fingers in there at first, two or three fingers would be ideal. It may hurt a little now but it be worth it!

still be able to take dicks and cucumbers!:D

She wants to get wider not make a bloody salad :p

She wants to get wider not make a bloody salad :p

Perhaps you should show her then;) ;)

*Runs!!!!*

Perhaps you should show her then;) ;)

*Runs!!!!*

What how to make a salad?

What how to make a salad?
    Yes:D
    a nice big wet sloppy salad:p
    Yes:D
    a nice big wet sloppy salad:p

With loads of that dressing stuff :p

So tell me my dear how many big salads have you had in your time...

With loads of that dressing stuff :p

So tell me my dear how many big salads have you had in your time...
    Me, I haven't that big an appetite for salads, so I've not had the pleasure of having that many large salads :p

Me, I haven't that big an appetite for salads, so I've not had the pleasure of having that many large salads :p

Me neither :(:p

Me neither :(:p
    So you won't be very good at helping her make a salad then:p

Hmm:cool:
    stealing the poor girl's post for shit nobody wants to hear, i sense an anglebabe/slinky re-incarnate.

oh yea, and i wouldn't worry too much, it could also just be that you aren't letting yourself, maybe being scared therefore far to gentle. i wouldn't worry about it, that guy will fit :) and the tighter the better too ;)
    Re: A different question about size.
    Originally posted by glitter girl
    I must explain some personal things that others may not want to hear.
    No problems here, explain away. :)
    I don't quite comprehend the issues of size. I don't understand how something the size of a penis first can penetrate. I, being a virgin, am quite small. I do pleasure myself sometimes and I know how small I am. It amazes me because nothing very large can fit me. Now to be honest (sorry, sometimes honesty is never very plesent to hear) but I have used something that is around this size in diameter ______
    You'll stretch. Honest. No, I don't understand it in technical terms, but if you're aroused enough, and relaxed enough, and go slowly, then there will be no problem. I can't see why there would be a problem.
    Penises, despite being often described as "hard", aren't that hard, and have some give in them. In other words, they will squeeze down a little. :) I'll bet you're not the first to think they're too small, or too tight, or that there must be something wrong with your "size". As has already been pointed out, your body, and vagina, are designed for sex and childbirth.
    By the way, ______ depends on the monitor you're viewing it on. :)
    Now although I may be ignorant, I know that this is not very large. In attempt to 'practice' if you wish to call it, or I guess in order to make things larger, I have tried to use larger objects. Now when I try these, I am not tense in the least bit. I am very relaxed and 'wet' I guess you could say, but nothing can enter. It seems nearly physically impossible.
    Remember what I said about penises not being as "hard" as you may think. They'll fit. :)
    Now comes the point of this post. :p How does a girl take something larger? I don't wish to be in great pain during sex. Also, I have this fright that when sex comes, it won't even be able to happen because of this. How does a girl stretch? Is this normal?
    The more you worry about it being a problem, the more likely you are to be tense, and the more likely you are going to have a problem. It's a self fulfilling prophecy.
    Not being a girl, I can't say how you should go about "taking something larger", but surely the trick is to start with something smaller, then when comfortable and stretched, move up to something larger - in the same session. Again, you may have problems if the "object" is too hard, or not designed for the job. If you haven't got them already, sounds like a variety of vibrators/dildos could be the trick.
    As for pain. If you've been inserting "objects", then your hymen is most likely long gone, and shouldn't be a problem. When the time comes, just take everything slowly.

I don't think I'm the most qualified person in the world to give advice, not having every been with a virgin (to my knowledge), and never with a girl whose worried about size and tightness. But it all seems like common sense to me.

Well, have fun! ;)

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Originally posted by my_name
    stealing the poor girl's post for shit nobody wants to hear, i sense an anglebabe/slinky re-incarnate.

Fuck off...we was stealing peoples posts waaaaay before them :p
    Originally posted by my_name

oh yea, and i wouldn't worry too much, it could also just be that you aren't letting yourself, maybe being scared therefore far to gentle. i wouldn't worry about it, that guy will fit :) and the tighter the better too ;)

Sorry Miss:(

*Hands thread back to the girl with glitter on her face*
    relaxation is the key, that and someone being gentle with you and helping you,