Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Do any of u regret......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey i was just wondering do any of u regret how u lost ur virginity?? i do lol i lost it in a one night stand to a lad who lives down the street and now we dont even talk! lol ahh well.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nope I don't

I "waited" until I was 19. I say "waited", to be honest the opportunity never really arose ;)

Nope, I lost my virginity to a girl I really loved which I suppose I'm pleased about.

Now we've broken up and and I'm gutted about things, I'm glad I waited and have no regrets at all. However if I had done it earlier with a random girl maybe I would have had more experience and performed better with the girl I really loved :) ( if that makes sense?)
    Yup, I cared about him muchly and he was a shit to me afterwards. Ah well. It started off a nice trend for everyone else I slept with bar one.
    well it wasnt really memorable, but i cant be bothered to regret it, I was just desperate to try it.
    Yeah.

It was the first (only) time i'd met him, we had nothing in common, it was freezing cold and it just took ageeeees. Never seen him again!
    I do, mine was er...... Not even going to go there.
    Yes.
    Re: Do any of u regret......

Nope, I lost mine to a guy who I ended up being with for a year & although we split up almost a year ago now & don't really talk much anymore I really cared about him at the time & he cared about me. I wouldn't change who I lost it to.
    Re: Do any of u regret......
    Originally posted by sexy_manchester_babe
    hey i was just wondering do any of u regret how u lost ur virginity?? i do lol i lost it in a one night stand to a lad who lives down the street and now we dont even talk! lol ahh well.

You know, you should actually sound like you regret it, rather than ending it with "ah well" and sprinkling your post with "lol"s. It sounds more like you don't give a shit.
    the only regret I have about how I lost my virginity is I proberbly wasnt as good as I could have been, for what it was we had no illusions about what was happerning it was a one time thing we had fun we stayed with eachother untill we had to go and for what it was it was nice, (just to explain it was a holiday fling)

I think the first time you sleep with someone, (I,E, a partner in a relationship) should be treated as a virginity of sorts you both dont know what you each like and in a way you will be inxeperianced, granted this isnt agreat analogy but in my experience this attitude can make the first intermacy in a relationship something special,
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Yeah.

It was the first (only) time i'd met him, we had nothing in common, it was freezing cold and it just took ageeeees. Never seen him again!

Thats what happened with me.
    I lost my virginity to a classmate, who wasn't much of anything really. I do not for second regret the fact that I lost my virginity. I do regret losing it to this guy. But then again, I was anxious to find out and I did. :)
    i do not regret it at all, i do regret being 15 when i did it, although i have always been mature (mentally and physically) for my age. Also the lad who i lost it to still keeps in touch, infact i'm sorta seeing one of his mates now....:-)
    Yeah, it was crap, but hey, got it over and done with. I don't believe in all that flowers and roses and fireworks myth for your first time.
    I don't regret my first time as such, I just resent the man I did it with.
    Originally posted by Britney
    I don't regret my first time as such, I just resent the man I did it with.

Nope i loved it !!!
    Nah I dont regret my first time at all neither do I regret the lad I lost it too, my only regret was that it was over a bit too quick but we have had many pleasureable longer experiences since!:cool:
    i dont regret it! it was one of the best days off my life, i didnt regret it because i lost it to the person i love! :)
    ummm i do and i dont im glad i lost it and im glad i lost it to the guy i did but i also wished i hadnt you and waited till we was alittle older and not so immature about it
    I completely regret it. I slept with my best mate in a drunken haze when I was 17 and afterwards we couldn't even bear to look at each other never mind be friends. I lost one of the most important people in my lif just because I was tepted to find out what sex was like.:(
    Yes I regret losing mine the way I did, I didnt wait for the right person. And it hurt. :(
    I lost mine to Avril Lavigne.

Now, THAT hurt.

Nah, um, lost it to a 16 year old girl in a train station when i was 12. She was very nice though. Although i never saw her again. I dunno.

I dont regret much atall, even if its a bad experience i dont regret it, it all becomes a part of me and if i regret myself then its a downward spyral from there.
    I dont regret loosing mine at all.
    I lost it to my first real serious gf when I was 17 in a nice hotel room.Stayed with her the best part of a year afterwards.

But, I never told her she was first- she still doesn't know.
    Dont know why I never told her- guess I wanted to act experienced or something...
    I dont regret losing mine, i was 18, first real serious g/f. nothing special.
    i regret it. hate the man who i lost it 2. used me and threw me away.in the RAF, so i advise all women against RAF men (you should have seen what his mates were like. engaged 2 one girl, another girlfriend in another part of the country and a shag when ever he could get one.)
    sorry, shouldn't generalise.
    I dont regret it one little bit as i lost it to the person i love and always will:)

Slinky
    Originally posted by Mr. Slinky
    I dont regret it one little bit as i lost it to the person i love and always will:)

Slinky

:blush: Thanks babes :blush:

And it was great ;)
    I lost my virginity when i was 18. It was to my first 'proper' girlfriend, and i was with her for nearly two years after that night! Its something i'll certainly never regret..
    well...

not proud at all really, drunken nite, drunken friend, drunken mistake! end of! :(
    I nearly lost it loads of times to people I didnt really care that much for but I ended up holding out till I was 20 as I wanted it to be special. It was. At the time. But then he ran off with my best friend who I was also living with at the time. Pair of cunts!! If it's important to you, it's worth the wait! I waited, but not long enough!
    Yep I regret it. I was 14 and there was this party, I got drunk and well don't actually remember doing it. I was sore the next day though so that kinda gave it away. The guy was a dog, yuk!!!