Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

i have to disagree...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi ya, well i just going to make a point here, im not really sure wether u will all agree with me or not, but any way.... Some people say that mates will always be around but ladz will come and go, well i totally disagree! Me and my two best mates have recently had an argument about something wich has happened to me, a lot of people have turned away from me at the mo, but this one lad who is so much more than a mate to me has stuck by me and he's so lovely and says he'l never leave me, unlike my mates. So there u go i made my point lol, what du all think is it true or not?? s_m_b xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yep, girls are so bitchy with eachother (I know I'm generalising, Sorry!) But It amazes me how you ever keep friendships:p :p
    I think what you mean is......Men (or the opposite sex/or the people you fancy) are often mates too!!

Theres too much of this kind of division. its natural for mates to feel put out when you start a relationship but you will make new mates within that relationship...and so on..

Everyone always told me that the friends you make in college will be your friends for life, but I hardly keep in touch with any of my college mates, and the ones I am in touch with...its only by letter and e-mail.
    i agree with you. me and my best mate feel out 5months ago over a stupid arguement. even when we were best mates she wasnt always there for me, when we fell out i didnt know what to do. a part of me still misses her as she was my best mate for so long. but through everythin my bf has always been there, and i hope he always will! :)
    well i was friends with my girlfriends friends before and even went out with one of them and we are all friends (im not as close as she is to them however) so there arent any of these cat fights or anything. at least i dont think there are :confused:

for me if i was forced to choose between my friends and my girlfriedn i would be stuck. i guess in the end though i would choose my girlfriend.... i think....

ive actually rethought about it and there is no way i could not choose my girlfriend, i mean, its not that i dont like my friends or nothing its just that i could not bear to lose my girlfriend!
    if youd choose your friends over your relationship, then youre not in the right relationship, but on the other hand, if someone made you choose, then they would neither be a good friend or a good partner.