Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

predictions and preperations for 2003

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i predict that 2003...around september, will see thousands of young people being forced against thier will into the armed forces.
a number of political, financial, terrorist and environmental events will make this a reality. food and fuel rationing will also begin around the same time.
i will be continuing with my preperations for hiding draft dodgers.
(i've only just started)i will increase my present stockpiling of food and blankets ready for going underground. along with bottled gas
and water, candles, basic medicines and so on.
i am not a doom and gloom merchant. i like to think i'm a realist that can see the writting on the wall.
i predict that J will start having a bible study.
edited to say; no draft dodgers need apply for a place. all six spaces taken. dig your own hole!

Comments

• Options
    I predict that I'll end up in alcoholic rehab.

"Hi I'm Brian, and I'm on the floor after 3 Smirnoff Ices"

I also predict that BeckyBoo will begin a cult and Mr Roll will win Wimbledon.
  • Options
    i would tell my predictions, but then when they all happened you would all be shocked and want my autograph, so i'm not going to tell.
  • Options
    when mine come true you'll be wanting my beans and corned beef. but i'll be long gone.
  • Options
    Oh, and on a more serious note...
    • Slipknot will split up
    • John Leslie will be found not guilty due to lack of evidence
    • Man United will win the Premiership, and Liverpool the FA Cup
    • There will be another major health scare to do with beef
    • S Club will break up
    • It'll rain all summer
  • Options
    For some reason, I think that an aged rock star will die in 2003. Morbid, I'm aware, but it springs to mind. Lets see if I'm proved right...
  • Options
    I will kick alcoholism into touch

His Toniness will have his war, millions will die, yet more millions will hate the west even more.

Israel will continue to operate in flagrant disregard of un security council resolutions.

George W Bush will have to endure several assasination attempts before dying in a bizarre accident with his rubber ducky in the bath.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Brian Kitten
    I predict that I'll end up in alcoholic rehab.

... and like many people who go to alcohol rehab, you'll probably come out with the impression that you now prefer class a substances as they are 'safer'

ok, so maybe that was just me when I came out
  • Options
    2003.......................is it just me or do those numbers jump out at you as if this will be a significant time? I sure hope there will be no war.....its such a miserable prospect. Ofc ourse there are wars happening all the time were just damn bloody lucky we havent had one for so many years....our country.............or the fact we arent as hit with a smuch devestation or hunger as so many other countries.
  • Options
    George W Bush will have to endure several assasination attempts before dying in a bizarre accident with his rubber ducky in the bath.

No matter, they'll just sit him in a chair, shove a hand up his ass and use him for the puppet he already is. It'll be a Weekend at Georgie's.

Now, as for who they are, I can't tell you... they'll kill me. Oh, God... you're one of them, aren't you? :nervous:
  • Options
    The iraq situation will be sorted out peacefully, no attack will be necessary. North Korea will make a deal with the UN and things will settle down over there.

Couple of terrorist attacks during the start of the year but will peter out when people start waking up to the terrorists in their midst.

The world economy will start to look up.

I will have a good holiday in aus and hopefully end up in japan.

Its gonna be a great year.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Balddog
    The iraq situation will be sorted out peacefully, no attack will be necessary. North Korea will make a deal with the UN and things will settle down over there.

Couple of terrorist attacks during the start of the year but will peter out when people start waking up to the terrorists in their midst.

The world economy will start to look up.

I will have a good holiday in aus and hopefully end up in japan.

Its gonna be a great year.
    glad your optimistic! *nods head*
  • Options
    My predictions:

There will be a war but it will end within a few months with Saddam Hussein dead and Baghdad under allied control.

Man Utd will win the premiership and the champions league. Arsenal will win nothing apart from the crappy community shield which they already have:p

2003 will be the warmest year on record with temperatures reaching around the high 20's throughout the whole of August. It will be wetter than usual and the highest temperature will be 38ºC in London.

George Bush will be killed trying to rewire a toaster while it is switched on.
  • Options
    Originally posted by sniper666
    George Bush will be killed trying to rewire a toaster while it is switched on.

:lol:

I know someone that immersed a sandwich toaster...the temptation to plug it in was strong...
  • Options
    *appears from mist*

I predict some big stuff is going to go down in Iraq, which with our involvement with :mad:Bush:mad: we're dragged into war!

Uh, some people die

some other shizzat
  • Options
    I predict that George Bush will make a twat of himself on national TV (Again)
    Julia roberts, Jennifer Anniston and Courtney Cox will lead the new baby boom among the rich and famous.
    I will get pregnant just after Glastonbury festival in June.