Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

If you had know someone for 5 minutes - would you you shag them in a public toliet?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was out in a bar last night with a a few male friends, one of them kinda has celeb status and gets every girl in the place lusting after him.

After talking to a girl for 5 minutes they both disapear to the toliet...her idea!

Kinda gives a new definition to the term 'one night stand'

How long would you guys have to know someone before you would have sex with them?

Comments

• Options
    Depends what you want, but 5 mins is enough.

Not for me, personally, but I can understand the motivation.

BTW - Name and shame, who are we talking about?
  • Options
    Simple answer - not for me.
  • Options
    Would like to say no... but I guess if I knew of the girl and she wasn't some well known slapper I would. But then again surely only slappers want quickies in public loos?
  • Options
    No Chance
  • Options
    I would say no I like one night stands but even for me its gotta be longer than that.
  • Options
    In all seriousness I would have to know them well. I wouldn't sleep with someone I had only just met and I wouldn't have a once night stand (if I was single) because I don't have much confidence.

But I would never have sex with a bloke I had only known for five minutes, ewwww, this girl should have more respect for herself, as should he.

Come on though, name and shame this lad with 'celeb status'
  • Options
    If I were single and drunk I would do it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    If I were single and drunk I would do it.
    Why do you always have to be drunk?
    Why can't you have sex when you are sober ?
  • Options
    Being gay I've done all the cruising stuff that gays do, so I suppose that counts.
    Never in loos though, but yeah, outside in public places.
    So yes, been there done that !
    That was in my earlier tarting days.
    Now I've settled down with my partner, & yes it's always better in a relationship.
    Wouldn't do it now though !
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ocean Sailor

Why do you always have to be drunk?
    Why can't you have sex when you are sober ?

Never thought about it really, thinking back now I've never had sex sober. (The girls have been soberish )

I think I had bad experience first time round with sex (and all the times after)

Makes me wonder why I think about it so much
  • Options
    Some of my friends who are well known young rugby players in Hull are often given offers like the above. But thankfully they stay well clear of slappers like that, because that's basically all they are "Slappers". It's a bit worrying though that just because a lad or lass are well known they get offers like that, and if they were to take the offer up, then they themselves are no better than the person offering.
  • Options
    I wouldn't have sex in a public toilet if I had known someone for 10 years, that's just dirty.

I have slept with someone after knowing them for a couple of house, hey it happens and it's hardly a regular occurence. 5 minutes is taking it a bit far, at least in a few hours you have a chance to get to know someone a bit.
  • Options
    i would never have a one night stand id be to scared of chatching something of the other guy even with protection

the longest ive waited with my b/f is 3months i think
  • Options
    Sorry but the answer is no way! For myself I usually have to wait at least four dates. That's just slapper behaviour!
  • Options
    To answer the original question... Depends upon several things, such as do I fancy her, am I horny, do I (or does she) have some condoms, etc. I know the PC thing to say is no, but if the offer was there, and I felt like it at the time, then most likely yes!

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Eeek... this situation has happened before, except I did the asking, it wasn't quite 5 minutes, more like 1hr...

we met at a friends, took the piss kissing for a camera (as a joke), headed to a club and left together with the following conversation:

"Don't do that it makes me horny"
    *giggles and puts vibrating dinosaur on my crotch again*
    "I'm warning you, its making me horny"
    *does it again*
    "You wanna play horny? Lets play horny.. follow me"

... and then to my suprise she actually followed, we walked down to a grass bank in the centre of Auckland City next to the motorway and stripped off and started having sex, it began raining and got muddy but cause we were so horny we kept going (its amazing what drugs can induce) we couldn't find our clothes so we kinda just hugged each other till morning.. next to the motorway.. how we weren't seen is beyond me!

I've had sex in public toilets too, that gets messy, especially if the floor is kinda flooded and wet and you've got your pants around your ankles *cough*
  • Options
    Re: If you had know someone for 5 minutes - would you you shag them in a public toliet?
    Originally posted by Divadiva
    Was out in a bar last night with a a few male friends, one of them kinda has celeb status and gets every girl in the place lusting after him.

After talking to a girl for 5 minutes they both disapear to the toliet...her idea!

Kinda gives a new definition to the term 'one night stand'

How long would you guys have to know someone before you would have sex with them?

No..I wouldn't shag someone in a publc toilet...how uncomfortable and impossible is that!! and I'd wait awhile.

NB...perhaps they were doing drugs?
  • Options
    5 mins ? If i had to wait that long I think I would be loosing my touch !! (is so blatently jesticulating)

Depends on the person, dont really find that sort of thing a turn on tho, like a bit more of a challenge and a chase.

:D
  • Options
    True half thr fun is in the chase- the other half is finishing the job off-

Well maybe after 6 minutes you would know them that bit better!:p
  • Options
    I am afraid I would.

Does that make me a slapper?

I doubt its ever going to happen though.
  • Options
    No chance, dont think I'd shag my boyfriend of 2 years in a public toilet never mind a random bloke if I were single!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Joey_Joe
    I am afraid I would.

Does that make me a slapper?

If you are a girl, then yes!;) :lol:;)
  • Options
    I've had plenty of one night stands but personally wouldn't do it again, but so many people do it that it's considered the norm nowadays.