Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Whats everyone doing tommorrow night?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I did want to go to the Millennium Dome, but that didn't work out. Instead I'll be going to see Trevor Nelson at the Ministry Of Sound. Oh well, its still London though.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm going to a party at the football club near, but i don't no what to wear :rolleyes:
    Short, Tight and releaving always works ;)

What kinda party is it? :)
    I will be drinking alcohol, taking copious amounts of drugs, spending silly amounts of money and having feckin great time.
    Originally posted by Justin Sane
    Short, Tight and releaving always works ;)

What kinda party is it? :)

he,he well il'l probably go shopping tommorow and get something ;)

um i'm not sure really coz ive never been to this place for new year before but i'm told its a laugh, well theres alcohol and music so that should do me :D
    I'm sure you'll look good in whatever you choose... just pick something clubby.. :)
    Its Indie Night @ the pavilion...

I'm gonna have a blast and hopefully there'll be a beautiful (slightly melancholic) indie fan who will fall madly in love with me... and we'll live happily ever after...
    I'm sure you'll look good in whatever you choose... just pick something clubby.. :)

he he thanks Justin :) ive got a top but haven't got a clue what to wear with it :rolleyes:
    I will still be doing the same as I was in the thread down the page ;);)
    I'll be freezing my bits off with a bottle of voddie, 10 of my mates and loads of strangers in the centre of Glasgow :D
    I'm off to the local club with my mates having a little drinks party at best mates house first then to the wetherspoons, gonna be so drunk. Can't wait get to wear my new top too!!!
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    I will still be doing the same as I was in the thread down the page ;);)

Well that one went way over people's heads. :p

I'll be at a dinner with people. And going out afterwards. Possibly get pissed, possibly not. I might enjoy it. I might find someone to snog as the ball drops. I might not. To both.

Can you tell I really don't care that much?
    Hey all! This is only my second post so be gentle with me!

Am I the only one who actually has to work tomorrow night?!
    It appears so.. :( While you're all out celebrating, think of all us poor bar staff who have to stand by and watch you all enjoying yaselfs while we stay stone-cold sober! :mad:

My only comfort is I get paid to watch you all fall over and don't have a nasty headache in the morning... Oh, and I don't have to worry about what to wear - just plain old standard black and white for me! :rolleyes:

Have a good one!
    Originally posted by Turtle

Well that one went way over people's heads. :p

It doesent take a lot on here like does it :p
    Well it looks like I might actually be going out now tonight.. (its NYE Eve here now) I've got about $250 or so, I could technically go out, I'd be broke afterward though...

So now we're looking at either Slinky or Bang, both cost about $80 to get in.. but hey, it could be good :D

Might even be able to sort out some guest tickets somewhere! *looks in phone book*
    Well it looks like I might actually be going out now tonight.. (its NYE Eve here now) I've got about $250 or so, I could technically go out, I'd be broke afterward though...

So now we're looking at either Slinky or Bang, both cost about $80 to get in.. but hey, it could be good :D

Might even be able to sort out some guest tickets somewhere! *looks in phone book*

Weren't you supposed to be running your own event?
    I'm babysitting my cousins while the adults get drunk. And I'm not getting paid :(

Ah well.
    Originally posted by Turtle
    Weren't you supposed to be running your own event?

Fell through.. too rushed, not enough organisation.. thought you read my journal :p

Doing the one in mid-january now tho..
    I'm going to the Dome in Birmingham, a really big club for maybe 2000 people. I'm wearing a purple halterneck with sequins on and some grey/blue trousers. Plan to get drunk, snog some fit men, dance around and have a fab time, and of course, pay for as little as possible.
    Going into town, and getting totally wrecked off my face.

Then fall over.
    Er hopefully, (Say that loosely) going to some new pub that costs £8 to get in that and doesn't fucking sell tickets!, so we (My mates) have to get there early (6ish!) and line up cos it's first come first serve.

And I think we are staying there all night.:eek2:

I've gto a feeling in my gut that it's going to be a shit night.

This is the only year since I've been a teen that I would be happy to stay at home and watch TV and have a beer.

Croydon makes me feel unease now:p (I think it's the people)
    Weeell as my plans just fell through it doesnt look like I'll be doing anything tomorrow :(

Its probably going to be pissing down anyway and I cant afford to pay to have to get in somewhere. Ah well there's always next year but to be honest for me it's just another day.
    i'm going to go to my parent's house, eat chinese and watch all my family get shitfaced.

again.
    Staying home (no queues, no breathing in other people's smoke, no fights, no need for non-existent fully booked taxis etc....) we'll be watching tv (starting with Holby City), drinking beer and other goodies, nibbling on sausage rolls, cocktail sausages, crisps and dips and cheeses and generally chilling marvellously.

I also have no worries about what to wear as I'll be seasonally attired in my Winnie the Pooh pajamas and my stripey toe socks.