Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

drive him crazy?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive been with my b/f for a month, im not ready2go the full hog with him. but i was wonderin if u experts could give me a few tips of how2drive him wild. where do u like2get tickled, caressed, looks....just simple romantic things i can do wherever we are2get him a bit hot under the collar.whats worked for u?girls and guys please answer with your experiences.xxthanksxx:)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well, one thing that works for me....
    (or the guys i've done it to :naughty: ) is running your nail, from their knee upwards, or running your nails down their back!!!
    It's really seductive... or so i'm told ;)
    SweetLeaf X
    I know it sounds girlie and must men wont know it, let alone admit they like it but.....

if your if a position where you laying down and can reach his head, stroke his hair (I shit you not, it feels good):o

Don't bother if it's greasy and nassty. :p

tickle his tummy and back of legs, also stroking his arms and stuff. it all feels nice and you can't go wrong.

tickling the upper back if you can is nice as well.

(But also you may need to press harder on his body)
    I find that running your fingers up the inside of their thigh works.
    I love having my hair played with, but i also like having my neck kissed.

We're all the same, everyone loves to be stroked.:)
    My boyfriend loves me playing with his hair and kissing him on the neck.
    blowing gently on the back of my neck or when she had cold fingers she just tickles me there and it sends a shiver down my spine its nice :)
    Definatly inside of thigh :D suggestive comments always help especially if you have the suggestive type eyes! Also stroking arms always works for me!
    Originally posted by *milky way*
    I find that running your fingers up the inside of their thigh works.

Damn right!
    a nice, sensual massage always does the trick!start with a head and shoulder massage and then work your way down, going as far as you want to. use a massage oil from the body shop, one of the aromotherapy ones, to "excite the senses". he'll love it. especially if you pay attention to his neck and the tops of his shoulders.that should get him going!!:yes:
    good luck.

oh yeah, make sure you have soft lighting and some nice sexy music!