Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Purple Haze

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
From what i have heard and read on sites purple haze is the strongest type of weed avaible-but i cant get it here in ireland,v.rare it says and i was wondering how strong actually is it?what makes it such an experience?personal trips.
I was also wondering wud it be possible to get in barcalona?
thanks

Comments

• Options
    We can get that stuff around here, its good weed but i've had better. I've only had it once but i'm really not sure about it being the best you can get.
  • Options
    what is the best then in ur opinion
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun2002
    what is the best then in ur opinion

i had purple haze in amsterdam.... its very good, better than most skunk but its not the best. my favourite is white widow. its just a great up euphoric kind of thing.... nice. also last time i smoked that i was in bed and i could see fish swimming around in my duvet cover.... hmmm.... oddness. but yeah i like white widow, also bubblegum is great, AK47.. erm.... durban poison is quite nice.... i had one in amsterdam called White Dophin that was erally really nice possibly the best ive ever smoked but i dont think you can get that anywhere else cause i think its a speciality of that particular coffeeshop, since the shop was called the dolphin.

cant think of anymore... this im smoking now is very nice.... mmmmmmm...... skunkalicious.... i dunno what it is but its sticky and i am now quite stoned. hurrah! success....
  • Options
    Although purple haze is strong, its difficult to say which is the strongest, as depends on how it was grown.

There are many types of skunk weed out there, most of them will get you mullered.

The strongest I have smoked was home grown white widow !!! An expert i know used to grow it. The best weed ever. I have been to amsterdam and smoke skunk most days, bubblegum or orange bud is very nice too.

:crazyeyes