Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What's happened to Skunk Anansie??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hey, just listening to fab classic cd's, played skunk anansie, and it just occured to me. What's happened to them? Skin rocks! Have they split up? just taking a break? or are they persuing solo careers? Can anyone tell me?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skunk Anansie (my favourite all-time band) have "split-up" in the sense that they do not longer work as a band, but don't rule out the possibilty of working together again, and are all in contact with each other, and no harsh feelings.
    Mainly, they took this decision, after coming to an agreemeant that they couldn't take the band longer than what they had. They didn't want to repeat themselves and as a band didn't feel that they could come up with re-newing.

Mark Richardson (drums) is now playing in Feeder.
    Ace should be releasing a solo-album (among others with collaborations with Skin) soon, called "Still Hungry".
    Skin should also soon be releasing some solo stuff, but has been featuring on Ed Case's single "Good Times" and on another track on his cd.
    And I have no clue what Cass is up to.

Can find good updates on this site: www.icandream.cjb.net.
    Thank you very much.

:thumb:
    Ooooh they were damn good! :)
    i remember playUK used to show a video of a song that Skin did about a year ago, twas rather good.

i loved that band...:crying:
    There is a Grooverider remix of a Skin tune doing the rounds.

I bet no-one here is into jungle though.