Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I Love Rock & Roll!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I love cock and hole more like... What a wank cover!!!

Joan Jett rocks! Britney is just taking the piss singing that. The closest she's got to rock n roll was probably Limp Bizkit or summat... For God's sake, why can't these stars just be themselves instead of jumping on the 'rock' bandwagon?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe she just *liked* the song...
    i agree fully with creeper
    Too right, there is a real rock bandwagon prob at the mo.
    People should be shot for covering classic songs and ruining them!

Lets start with Britney, followed by Madonna for mutilating American Pie.

Who wants to join my lynch mob?:hyper:
    Originally posted by Cheezie Grin

Who wants to join my lynch mob?:hyper:

I'm with ya bud .... :yes:

Let's get them varmits before they massacre any other classic toons ... Yeeehaw .....
    Re: I Love Rock & Roll!!!!
    Originally posted by Creeper

For God's sake, why can't these stars just be themselves instead of jumping on the 'rock' bandwagon?

I know, it's so annoying!
    Take Avril what's her face. 'He was a skater boy' Shut the fuck up, you wouldn't know rock, punk, ska, metal etc if it hit u in the face with a bass guitar! You britney gone wrong sellout piece of crap! And whats up the the whole 'sk8er boi' thing, i mean please, just go back to bimbo land, you're not fooling anyone! :mad: :rolleyes:

*Takes a deep breath*

Right, time to take my pills....
    Anyone noticed now that when your walking around town all the Addidas, Rebock, Mizuno, Ellesse tops have all been replaced with band names? I must have seen about 50 kids walking around yesterday with either Slipnot, Nirvana, Limp Bizkit or Offspring tops on.

Went into HMV and had to push and shove my way through only to fall into the huge open space which was the Metal section. Not one of these kids were there, they were all looking at garage, pop etc...
    Avril has also never heard of Sid Vicious. A must-know in the skate-punk-rock whatever. She's soooo fake.

Someone's gotta put a stop to this 'if-i-grab-a-guitar-i-can-increase-my-CD-sales-by-1000-and-i'll-be-called-a-rock-star' thing.

There's stupid pre-teen kids out there who don't know the difference.
    Originally posted by MWF
    Anyone noticed now that when your walking around town all the Addidas, Rebock, Mizuno, Ellesse tops have all been replaced with band names? I must have seen about 50 kids walking around yesterday with either Slipnot, Nirvana, Limp Bizkit or Offspring tops on.

Went into HMV and had to push and shove my way through only to fall into the huge open space which was the Metal section. Not one of these kids were there, they were all looking at garage, pop etc...

I know. I hate that. I love the offspring, they are a really good band and it annoys me to see little kids wearing band hoodies with the likes of the offspring on when nine times out of ten they have probably only ever heard the songs that were in the charts. And if they do own an album its bound to be conspiracy. If they listened to ixnay or ignition they'd probably hate them cos their early stuff is a lot different to their newer stuff. :rolleyes:

*Sigh* It won't be long till it's not 'fashionable' anymore to wear baggy jeans or band hoodies or listen to 'alternative music. Personally, i think the sooner that day arrives, the better.
    *Sigh* It won't be long till it's not 'fashionable' anymore to wear baggy jeans or band hoodies or listen to 'alternative music. Personally, i think the sooner that day arrives, the better.

My sentiments exactly! :thumb:
    Originally posted by One of the Nobodies

Yeah, the sooner people can actually listen to a genre of music without looking like a fanny and going along with the 'style' to match it, the better.
    Originally posted by Kiezo

Yeah, the sooner people can actually listen to a genre of music without looking like a fanny and going along with the 'style' to match it, the better.

Too right, why is it some people think you have to live and breathe the music you listen to? There's a group who drink at my local who are into metal but insist on wearing black band t-shirts everynight and don't want to speak to you unless you know the history of every group you listen to. They think they are the apitamy of hardcore or something yet I have never seen them wear a t-shirt with a band name I haven't seen all over MTV.
    ......the youth of today :rolleyes: They don't know decent music when they hear and they dress like twats. (puts on old bloke voice) In my day I just dressed like a twat :p

They'll look back at themselves in a few years time and realise they were just a sheep following the flock!