Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pubic Lice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OH MY GOD. My ex who I had one night with has just texted me to say that he he hopes I had a good xmas, and that *by the way* he's sorry, but he has pubic lice. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OH MY GOD. :eek2:

But but but I am shaved down there, and so, surely i'd know if I had them? Wouldn't i? It doesn't itch or anything.

What should i do??? :(

I'm not a slag. I can't believe this.

I didn't reply to his text. Ugh!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Shaving doesn't stop "crabs" (If think they are all the same!)

Go get some proper treatment for it, better safe then sorry!

Not that it curse you any harm, just piss you and future partners off!
  • Options
    Not been an expert on pubic pests, but I would assume you would be ok if you are shaven. I'm studying veterinary science, and I know in animals that lice only live in hair. Now if it was sarcoptic mange those little blighters burrow into the skin, but I've never heard of it in humans. I personally think you'll be fine, buy maybe you ought to contact your GP or a sex clinic to be on the safe side.
  • Options
    As far as im aware even though u r shaved there, and take it you're legs are also they can survive and breed in your armpites and hair on your head, Go and see proffesional help, as its only a matter of oral conception now that can get rid of them if you do have them and not shaving every hair in your body.
  • Options
    Oh my god, i feel so sick. I can't believe this. I feel disguisting. Surely i'd know if I had them??? :(

First thing I am going to see my doctor.

:(
  • Options
    I wouldnt blame your self or feel bad about yourself for this, as he is the bastard who knew beforehand and slept with you. And many people have had pubic lice before so do not feel disgusted with yourself
  • Options
    I agree with Diamond, Ms White, don't worry about it, go get yourself checked out. For all you know you probably haven't got it. Me and Diamond are both guys and we don't looka t you any differently, it wasn't your fault.
  • Options
  • Options
    if he knew he had them before sleeping with you he needs a smack in the mouth for being a small minded prat. not telling you just so he can get his leg over is unforgivable what if it was something worse
  • Options
    Ever consider that he may be lying?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    Ever consider that he may be lying?
    Even if he is, surely its better to be safe than sorry?