Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Good Idea?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK Im seeing this girl and we are very close and her mum and dad are going on hols soon and leaving her at home on her own. I have been told if I go near the house that her dad will kill me. (Not sure if he was joking). Now this girl wants me to go her house when her parents have gone. What should I do? Id like to go but I dont fancy crossing her dad.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Question is do u wanna go to her house?? is it worth all the agro it may cause??
    Make sure you really know how you feel about her first before making any decisions. Is it worth the hassle in the long run, do you want to be with this girl or is it just a fling you want?
    Go for it, take the risk!

I'm sure the reward is well worth it!:D
    I really do like her a great deal. Its not a question of if I am ready for sex or not. This isn't some small fling or a relationship based on sex.
    There's a few facts missing that are important. Like her age, because if she's underage her father may not just be cross - he may press charges!

If I were you, I'd probably try to find a compromise, like taking her out instead (especially if there's no parents at home to worry about what time she comes back home...). That way you don't actually defy him, but neither do you seem to be 'wimping out' if that's what she's upto.

It could be that she is actually more into you defying her dad than she is into the relationship itself, so be careful you're not stepping into a potential mine-field of family power-struggles.
    OK dont worry she is of legal age. Secondly her and her dad get on great. She isnt trying to defy him at all. Its nothing like that. Its exactly what I said. She definatly isnt using me.