Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

cum problems!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i hope someone can help!

usually in sex i can cum no problems the first time round and can cum a lot and shoot a good load...however
the second time round when i have sex (30 mins after) is quite poor and little cum comes out at all and it even dribbles out.....:-( whereas the first time round it shoots out!

this is real annoying.............
is this normal
or have i got a real problem?

Comments

• Options
    Get that sometimes, Ive seen me in a nite have three good loads then turn into nothing, other times the first time i cum theres plenty and then after that little and sumtimes next to nothing cums out.

I just thought that was perfectly normal.
  • Options
    Um im not sure as im a girl...but i think thats well normal..i mean c'mon how much can one lad have to offer in half an our?
  • Options
    I wouldnt worry about it mate.You are not trying for a kid are you? Because cumming doesnt really matter that much if you arnt its the pleasure.I dont think you can produce that much sperm in 1/2 hour.
  • Options
    Typical guy produces teaspoon of the whitestuff every day....good luck for 30mins mate!
  • Options
    er hmm ok LOL
    We dont have an endless supply, dont worry about it, your NORMAL.
    Hamsters produce more sperm per minute than humans do.
    theres your animal /human fact for the day.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skeeter Thompson
    Hamsters produce more sperm per minute than humans do.

I'd like to see that!! :crazyeyes :eek: :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skeeter Thompson
    er hmm ok LOL
    We dont have an endless supply

Don't we? We carry on making it till we elderly:p !

It need time to recharge that's all, as you get older the time it takes to recharge get's longer!

Eat more stuff with zinc in and you should be fine (Most food have zinc in but eat stuff with a higher amonunt of it):p
  • Options
    Hey, I'm positively ancient by the average standard around here and what matters is that in all those years I've never even heard of anyone getting ditched (or even teased) about too little spunk.

If you think on the positive side, it could be a real advantage for girlfriends who'd like to give you head but hate the taste of semen. :)

It's quite normal to cum less on subsequent orgasms, so put your mind at ease.
  • Options
    It should only take you another few hours, to replenish your levels again.