Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

rantrantrantrant grrr dfhsjkas

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok, this is annoying. re-run of music songs on every music channel, and all of them are my 'going out' or 'club nights' songs when i went out with my ex, paul..and it's reminding me of him soooo much.

as is perfumes, and aftershaves..my dad got burberry weekender, and it so reminds me of paul, and my dad got jean paul gaultier too. sad my ex and dad wear the same aftershaves i know lol

i got emporio armani white, and it reminds me of nights out with paul.

GAAAAH this is a mess, i'm a mess, i should be forgetting, not remembering if i want to move on, but i dont know if i want to..

GHAHjkdflhsajklfhdjs LASGOS ON NOW"^£&*(^£&*(6fhsdjkalfhsdj

grr. i have issues.

nights out at destiny, ian van dahl..the cow..:impissed: summat aint right..maybe it's a sign?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't watch music channels.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiya, I have songs that remind me of my now 'ex' boyfriend which weirdly enough was also called Paul!! Hehehe

The other day I went shoppin with my friend & sprayed myself and her in Cool Waters for men because it reminded me of him soooooo much & i loved it!

Songwise i always seem to hear songs that we used to watch on like MTV & talk about, songs that we got ready to etc etc! Weird isn't it?! I cried the other day while listernin to Daniel Bedingfields song . . . . its soooooo nice!

Sorry huni, I just thought I would share that because @ times I think everybody feels the same!

Take Care & have fun

Mwaaaa x x x