Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tossing a Guy Off

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so im tossing my boyfriend off and he puts his hand over mine and does it with me. Should i take this as an insult - it feels rubbish for him without his guidance ?

Comments

• Options
    nah its just when you do it to yourself you do it how you know you like it, he was probably just guiding you to show you thats how he liked it. Im sure youd do the same if he was fingering you? im sure u'd rather he gave you a little help than have him turn round and explain what he diddnt like about it.
  • Options
    yeah i agree, it aint an insult, on a couple of occasions I've thought girlfriends past and present were trying to dis-member me!!!! Don't worry In-ya there's nothing wrong with him guiding you.
  • Options
    iM GA Y SO I CANT HAVE CHILDREN WITH MY BOYFRIEND ANYONE INTERESTED IN ME?:naughty:
  • Options
    insult is to turn round & tell you ffs get off il do it myself! by joining in their showing helping guiding what they like & how they like enjoy!much more fun to share ? ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BITCHMAN
    iM GA Y SO I CANT HAVE CHILDREN WITH MY BOYFRIEND ANYONE INTERESTED IN ME?:naughty:

Feck Off.
  • Options
    Me and my boyf do this, it's just so we can show each other how we like it. Don't take offence it's normal :)