Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

1 for the males!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok we do have a fair bit of breasts awareness,but i feel we dont have enuff for bloke for testical awareness?Having both sex children i want to be able to make sure both my kids grow up with facts on everything!Do You thing lads are getting raw deals?i do!at least i know i can take my son to somewhere to be told but ild rather my self have it taught lads as sex ed as girls breast awarness at school.what u lot think?

Comments

• Options
    Kids don't get taught enough of the real facts on anything.
  • Options
    This is always part of my point!but its easier for me to discuss things with a female child than a male!well maybe not but easier for me to talk to my daughter.At 7 she knows everyting about sex i doubt i can get same level of awareness with my son:eek2: but i hope i can
  • Options
    Agreed that there isnt enough awareness for males. Personally i only found out how to check myself a few years ago and think it would have been really good to have the knowledge threw my earlier years also as can happen anytime.