Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Manics, CIA Cardiff & Ian Brown is a T**T

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Did anyone see the Manics in the CIA on Monday, they ROCKED. Ian Brown was a major dissapointment. What a tosser, spitting at the crowd, throwing bottles, he didn't control his anger very well at all. He got booed off stage (ha ha) ok so someone started throwing stuff at him, but that kinda thing happens. he should have just shrugged it off and carried on proffesionally, but he obviously lacks the intelligence to be able to do that. They ended up having to switch the lights on, power down the sound system and security carted him off stage. What a fool!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I met Sean Moore (i think thats his name) today. Didnt have a clue it was anyone famous though.
  • Options
    hey PsyenceFiction did ian brown make annoying noises between his lyrics?...jut wondering he did in glasgow i was gettin well pissed off at him and did he do any michael jackson covers? (it also sucked)
  • Options
    i was there on monday too, and rocketh my world it did do! :D

ian brown was an absolute cunt though, a girl in front of me got whacked with a beer bottle, but i think it was at least a plastic one. that ignorant homophobe was possibly the worst choice of support you could have on a manics tour :rolleyes:

he kept on making these stupid noises like the guitar bit of a jimi hendrix song, can remember which one, but it got intensely annoying so quick! he did a cover of "billie jean" by michael jackson which was woeful. there were also these three pilled up bastards who charged their way to the front and kept punchin people but they left after ian brown went off, thank god :mad:

the only credit i'd give ian brown was his accuracy and ability at spitting! still an utter shit though...
  • Options
    Glad to hear that people that are in agreement with me. This guy's trying to make a comeback for goodness sake, & and there also releasing a stone roses greatest hits cd. He's certainly not promoting himself very well or doing himself any favours. Wouldn't surpise me if he ends up back in prison.
  • Options
    yeah in wembly he was saying this like "im to beutiful for you" "your ugly" etc. just a general twat, couldnt sing eihter