Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

American Muslim heros.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
American Muslims are our special ops guys who are infiltrating Yemen and other countries. They are also working for the CIA and FBI to spy on groups within the USA.

Real Muslims worldwide are playing key roles in the fight against Muslim perverts...Muslims who are perverting the Muslim religion into an anti-female, anti-Western death cult.

Comments

• Options
    Thats exactly what you said in another thread.....

Does it deserve a new thread?

You need to think about what the point of a thread is, will these statements lead to a debate or discussion?
  • Options
    Yes, cool it a bit mate. This is starting to look like the Anything Goes forum.
  • Options
    Well sure, people could discuss any good thing they heard the Muslim community doing. In Upstate NY, for instance, people from the Muslim community turned in an Al Qaeda cell.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Brian Kitten
    Yes, cool it a bit mate. This is starting to look like the Anything Goes forum.

For the record, that was me who posted that. I don't know how or why I've been 'possessed' by Brian (or rather I possessed him) :confused:
  • Options
    Spooky:nervous: