Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

any1 know what the clubs are .....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
like in somerset? Moving there soon and i really need to know :crazyeyes thanx all!:D
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    are there clubs in somerset?! :p Just kidding.....um well depends on which bit you move to....you'll probably have to travel a bit to get to a club but there will be plenty of Free Parties going on depending on what you're into?! Where in Somerset?
  • Options
    Im moving to Yeovil, never even heard of the place until now!:)
  • Options
    Hmmmn Yeovil eh? Well its a bit quiet on the clubbing front, without knowing yer tastes I can't really say what will be available but I have a mate who moved from there to Bristol where I live, and from him I know that its pretty desolate on the clubbing front there :( If you can drive then there will be plenty of places to go....erm Bristol for one - we have lots of stuff going on here......um theres Enzo's which is in Salisbury (I think) and there's the Country Club which is sort of Dorset but not too far!! you *will* need to drive/get public transport really hon! Sorry......:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by candylouise
    Im moving to Yeovil, never even heard of the place until now!:)

Most of my family live there & it's pretty quiet on the club front i'm afraid!
  • Options
    Thanx , 1 more thing though, im not going to be the only 16 yr old there am i?:confused:
    this is the kind of things im into
    :) thanx
  • Options
    Originally posted by candylouise
    Thanx , 1 more thing though, im not going to be the only 16 yr old there am i?:confused:

Well only speaking from having my family down there, most of my cousins are aged 14 - 25 & there are quite a lot of them! :D It's not just lots of old bids. That tends to be where my Nan lives in Wincanton.
  • Options
    Cheers, :D
  • Options
    Im moving to Yeovil, never even heard of the place until now!

I live there and well don't want to up set you but it's a shit hole there used to be a club called the country club and was really cool atmospheire but now it has closed :( and the nearest club is Slinky in Bouremouth.

P.s. Let me be the first one to welcome to the area, and be warned of local yocals grrrrrr!!!

Diver x x x x
  • Options
    Hey at lest you get to see loads of cock action

http://www.kernunnos.com/cag/cag.html

LOL sorry crap joke (could be even crapper if this link don't work)