Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

N2O / Nitro @ Crome

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Well guys, gone full out and organised my next event. Thought I'd tell you about what I've got planned this time. I've hired out a venue on K'road in Auckland City called 'Crome' and pulled together 8 DJs (incl. one Ex-International from the UK - Chelfyn of Tmet) for an alnighter party (10pm-6am) and I thought we'd slightly follow the trend I'm hearing about in the UK at the moment...

DJ's: Zebedee, Adam Bomb, Cookie Monsta, Justin Sane, Chelfyn, Misnoma, Taz and Hoover Kitty

Get ready to receive the full N2O experience like never before, N2O Present 'Nitro' @ Crome : 8 DJs playing everything from Hard Trance, Hard House, Hi-NRG, Techno, Happy Hardcore to Trancecore!

Start your summer clubbing in 2003 on the right track, 'Nitro' has picked the cream of the crop and some untouched breathtaking talent for your pleasure and we're hosting our party with a FREE ENTRY policy, this is our gift to you all for 2003, we want everyone to be out in force to show our love for the local scene, its time to show your support in full!

So get your whistles, cyber gear, glowsticks, smiling faces and 'Tune!' signs and come and join us! Early arrival is recommended cause we are going to go OFF and once we're full, we're full!

The venue is really nice, I've gone and hunted out a picture so you can all see :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Heres the new flyer I'm working on, quite a dramatic improvement from the last...

http://www.n2o.co.nz/n2o_nitro.jpg

Thats just the front, that took a few hours with going over and being happy, will work on the back soon... :)
  • Options
    No way! I'm new to this list but I used to live in the same street as Chelfyn from TMet!! Please please tell him Emma n Thang say hello to him and Helen!! :):hyper:
  • Options
    I'd like to, and it sounds like my kind of event, but I'm preaty sure they dont run night buses which would get me back.
  • Options
    never mind getting back......you gotta get out there first!! :p check out chelfyns site http://www.tmet.net to see what else trancemetropolitan are up to in the UK! Its more techno in UK than the HH or Hardcore in NZ.....not exactly my cuppa tea but always good to see what else in going on in UK eh?!
  • Options
    To: Justin Sane
    Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 8:52 am
    Subject: Re: Greetings from the UK
    you know emma and thang? small world eh?

I still subscribe to bthe bristol-raves mailing list, so i still follow their exploits on a daily basis, i just don't post very often

say hello back from me and Helen
  • Options
    Its good to see/hear about his progress thru another forum. Sounds like you have fun out there in NZ. We *did* threaten to come over there one day if we do I think we'll definately have to come see you all in action!
  • Options
    If you wanna hear him, check out the UPFM stream saturday mornings (11am your time I believe) for Tmet Radio which you can listen to from the UPFM website:

High Quality : http://www.ihug.co.nz/dive/music/streams/upfm96.m3u

Low Quality : http://www.ihug.co.nz/dive/music/streams/upfm32.m3u

I played on there the other week, that was good fun! :D

Yeah, you should definatly come out to NZ (as should everyone reading) and we'll all go out and have a laugh! :p
  • Options
    Cheers for that! Will give it a listen have'nt heard any of his stuff in a long long while!! :) Nice talkin to ya.....