Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Anyone like InMe??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
just wondering how many other InMe fans there are on the site cos i went to see em last night for the second time and dave mcphearson actually remembers me from the last time i saw them :D

just wondering, and if you do like em, what's your favourite song?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh dear.

InMe used to be called drowned, and i was unlucky enough to get dragged along to an early gig of theirs in Brentwood.
    Oh dear they were awful.
    And the singer is a real twat.

/moan over

Sorry, had to get that off me chest.
    lol
    ________
    Victorias secret gift card
    yea they are okay.
    Two of my housemates who are into that type of stuff ensure me they are a crock of shite and would happily beat the shit out of them at any given chance. I'm guessing by this that there not very good.
    I hate their first song they released, like the second one.

Seeing them live tomorrow.

Question to welsh mosher: Is your name gemma? And do you have 2 grandparents who live on the Wirral? (I think you're someone I know).

Sorry that bit was off topic.

i'm expecting them to be good tomorrow. :)
    Generally their music, doesn't do anything for me.

But the bassist Joe Morgan, is too cute! I would happily pay to see them in concert, just for catching a glance of them!

*daydreams about Joe Morgan and Orlando Bloom*
    i like them. i haven't got their album yet (lack of money) but i reckon i'll get to see them live at some point. just bribe the bf into buying tickets
    ya ther cool....the bassist and the drummer are completly gorgous......more the bassist though me thinks..

i heard about them before mtv2 and kerrang got their hands on them.......they have some class songs.....and daves voice is very wow like..:)

ok me go now and listen to firefly or whatever its called...
    Originally posted by laser
    i like them. i haven't got their album yet (lack of money) but i reckon i'll get to see them live at some point. just bribe the bf into buying tickets

The sign of a true fan there. Their album isnt out til January. Unless it'll be held back again

I think they're going to be exploited because they've done 2 expensive videos in terms of production and their third is coming out soon (crushed like fruit in case anyone wanted to know) and all this is before even releasing a debut album?? Anyone else see something wrong with this?

I've seen them, they were good. Got Dave's autograph but he needs to learn how to work the crowd more, the jumping about and getting the crowd involved is usually done by the bassist Joe.
    OK, seen them last night.....They were great!

Got Dave's and Joe's autograph afterwards.

Was a bit painul though. I lost a shoe in the pit, so was with one shoe through the whole thing, lol. When crowd-surfing, I was dropped on my head! Then...some biker got dropped too, and landed on me! I don't think I'd experienced the true meaning of pain until last night.

Thats all.

Chris
    Originally posted by Chris61119842
    I hate their first song they released, like the second one.

Seeing them live tomorrow.

Question to welsh mosher: Is your name gemma? And do you have 2 grandparents who live on the Wirral? (I think you're someone I know).

Sorry that bit was off topic.

i'm expecting them to be good tomorrow. :)

well, my name's Jemma and no, my grandparents are all dead.
    I saw them support my fave band JJ72, and sorry guys, they sucked. Hard. Just my opinion, but it's like one of their songs went "The voices in my head tell me to kill myself". Yawn! It's been done before and it's been done so much better, but if ya like em more power to ya, for as me dad always said, never let anyone tell you what you like because you're the one that has to listen to it!
    Originally posted by *sTrAnGeNeSsMe*
    i heard about them before mtv2 and kerrang got their hands on them

Same here, they have a track on Organ Radio 17, a demo version of Ice Warm, which I acquired earlier in the year. I thought it was ok, it has a Muse-like vibe to it, but I've been disappointed by the songs I've heard since, so I wouldn't say I was a fan.
    Re: Anyone like InMe??
    Originally posted by welsh_mosher
    just wondering, and if you do like em, what's your favourite song?

I love em, I may go see em in January, my fave song is firefly :)
    I like them. i've seen them twice and met all of them on both occasions, kool guys, great songs!
    From what ive heard of them, not overly keen but not heard much.......everyone to their own i suppose.