Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Suicide tuesday..........

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anybody else feeling shitty after too much intake at the weekend ?

At the moment, I feel like getting up walking out of this shitty office (not before unleashing some fury on those mindless twats that have been cackling all day, their monotonous drone that has been torturing my ears and tormenting my delicate brain all day)
and going home to see my friends Jack and Mary

:(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm feeling quite perky today actualy, I did seriously over do the vodka on saturday though, it was really ice cold lime vodka and it just went down too easily and I ended up turning white a being sick.
    Most tuesday's i feel like this!! Especially after pills they make me feel really sorry for myself and emotional by tuesday. Use to spend most tuesday's on the sofa with b/f now have to force myself into work otherwise i feel worse.

Roll on friday:D
    u feel tired on tuesdays yea but then i just got stoned again.:D
    Ha Ha...you all feel like shit...serves you right you fuckin' pillheads!! :p

I had a week off the pillz (working on fri nite, I went to the cinema on sat nite, skint on sun nite!), so I'm feeling quite normal...it feels weird! :crazyeyes

Can't wait till the weekend though! ;)
    or just get your hands on some 5-HTP and replentish all the lost serotin :D
    I fuckin hate Tuesdays - bin in work 35 mins n have already told my manager to fuck off :crazyeyes:

I wanna go home:( :(:(:(:(:(
    Originally posted by ObviouslyBlonde
    I fuckin hate Tuesdays - bin in work 35 mins n have already told my manager to fuck off :crazyeyes:

I wanna go home:( :(:(:(:(:(

gutted:rolleyes: just think only 7 hours left to go
    Originally posted by Type R

gutted:rolleyes: just think only 7 hours left to go

cheers burt - I finish at 6 so its even fuckin longer :(
    hmm i acually feel quite good today when i rolled 3 and 1/2 pills last saturday.
    Which brings it to a total of 10 and 1/2 this month :D
    *outch*
    I survived alll week with out a comedown !!!

Thats after 2 nights of caining it !

:p
    Its not fair, I really fancy going out, last time I went out clubbing was Pendragon (fucking ages ago). I have been doing a bit of wizz recently though to stave off the urges, I'm stopping though, I've done about 1g over the last week or so and I can already feel the full on urge coming back.
    spent another weekend snorting coke bombing speed rubbing phet all over my gums and munching pills like thyre fucking smarties.
    yet again its monday and the only way to get through till tuesday is to snort a bit more,just enoguh to tide me over,then Ill go to the pub,drink till I pass out,Ill be okay,I swear this is the last time,theres this massive multi thought pile up in my brain and all my internal organs hurt like fuck,Im sweating shaking and havent slept in three days,:nervous:
    I want to eat but my stomaches cointracted so badly it hurts to even drink,christ I think Ive really fucked it up this time.
    I've usually recovered by Tuesday... I'm feeling pretty good now, after a fairly heavy going weekend. If you take speed, its your own fault (silly people :p)

I just sleep lots, eat as much as possibe, listen to happy music, and remember all the fun i had making myself feel like shite. It usually oworks for me. I also find it helps if you work, and concentrate on work. After a few hours of doing that, I feel a lot better.
    Take suppliments !
    Multivitamins and Calcium daily if your doing speed.
    And add 5-HTP to the list if your doing pills.
    If you roll on saturday, 200mg of it (5-HTP) on Sunday and Monday will do the trick
    Coke has a rather good comedown if you have enough coke to get through the night (until you get to bed).

happy druggin' :D
    Coke has the worst of all comedowns, all the shit parts without any decent high
    i'm referring to if you have enough coke to last trough the night.
    If you run short during a night on the town, then yes .. coke has the worst of all comedowns.
    But the next day I've never experienced coke "hangovers"
    Speed deff. has the worst comedown for me.
    Tired the next couple of days.
    Which is why when I went out I'd do lots of base, rest the next day then, back on the base to sort out that annoying tierdness, pesky addiction!