Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

drugs for sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm new at this. not the drugs but new at hiding it from my friends. i cant tell anyone what i did that week. i searched my brain for one friend who would understand and not go to my parents, but i cant come up with one. so i am telling you guys. i need to tell it cause i cant handle holding things in. so last friday i went to a club with some of my friends and even though i have quit X for a year, i just felt like i needed it. so i left my friends on the dance floor and wandered the club asking guys for X. after an hour i had been thru 3 guys who lied, one of which i was stupid enough to have sex with. just as i was giving up this guy comes up to me and starts dancing with me and he tells me he knows someone who has X. so i go with his friends and we drive to meet up with this guy. we wait until 8 in the morning to get it and then we go to their apt and i had 3 pills and has sex with all his friends. i ended up liking one of his friends but i had to have sex with all of them since they got me the drugs. while i was rolling, i didnt really mind it so much. but when i came down, i really only wanted to do it with the guy i liked. but i knew that i had to do it with all of them. i've only had sex with 6 guys before this weekend but now it is 12 guys. and i want to do it again because i cant afford X and i want more of it. they also can get me cocaine. i know that i shouldnt but i dont think i can stop myself. depression and bulimia sucks. well thats all folks. thanx for listening. any replies would be of help.:confused::confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmmm, that wasnt what I was expecting.

Your putting a seriously low value on yourself, how much do those pills go for? Ten pounds max, I mean you can earn 30 pounds a day at a really crappy job and by all accounts it would be better than what your doing.
  • DomDom Deactivated Posts: 344 The Mix Regular
    I'm moving this thread from drugs to health - I think you've got a better chance of getting replies in here.
    Here's an article you may find useful:

http://www.thesite.org/magazine/sex_and_relationships/risky_sex.html

The last paragraph in particular.
    Sex for drugs ?

U are mad girl ! Please dont do it again you could end up being raped beaten or even worse, no drug is worth that !

If you need a chat any time PM me :D
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    how much do those pills go for? Ten pounds max

I think Beana's from Oz so the pills would be worth considerably more than that, but then that's not the point!

Please, please, don't do this sort of thing again, not only could it be extremely dangerous but no drugs worth selling your own body.
    Weekender Offender 
    I can hardly believe this post!!!!
    I hate to tell you this but depression and bulimia aren't gonna be solved by you taking a concoction of drugs .... well, not the illegal sort anyway. You said that you came off them before and you CAN do it again. You know you can but you also have to WANT to. Illegal drugs will only give you a short-term break from your problems and when you come down then they will seem twice as bad. It's a vicious circle but one that you have broken before and can do again. Everybody has their vices but most people aren't so dependent on them that they would go to this extreme. Please be careful and don't do this again. Is feeling this low and degrading yourself so much really worth it? Only you can answer this question and decide what you are going to do but remember that we're an understanding bunch on here and we're always ready to listen.

Take care of yourself and please take into account what we have all said. It's a dangerous world out there and you are taking risks that you don't need to.

*hugs*
    I feel sorry for you thinking you need to do that. Youre worth so much more than that *hugs*
    I hope they used protection, and if not go and get yourself tested for all the STIs as soon as possible.
    degrading myself

thanks guys for all your advice. i know that i am degrading myself but for some reason i actually like the situation. i have already gone back to their place again. i like one of the guys and he rang me and picked me after a night of drinking with my friends. he was going to get X for me but i told him that i didnt want it cause i just did it and also i had to work the next day. so we smoked out and i had sex with him and his friend. then the next day he drove me to work and gave me 100$ (australian)! i said i didnt want it but he insisted. i am planning on seeing him on monday to do X and party. this whole thing is wrong but i like it. i get money, drugs and sex. i'm fucked up in the head but i dont care. i am going to see a counselor next week so hopefully that will help. thanks for listening. p.s. i always use protection and the pills cost about 25pounds each (i barely make the rent each week so this is alot of money to me plus i dont think its about the money but instead the attention i get).
    Re: degrading myself
    Originally posted by beana08
    i know that i am degrading myself but for some reason i actually like the situation.

this whole thing is wrong but i like it. i get money, drugs and sex. i'm fucked up in the head but i dont care.

i dont think its about the money but instead the attention i get).
    So many questions ....

I really don't understand why or what you are doing but even though you are using protection, this is still a dangerous game you are playing. Surely there are other ways of getting attention that won't make you feel so bad about yourself in the future, aren't there? I really don't know what to say to you but good luck with seeing the counsellor but if you don't want to help yourself then why bother? Here's hoping the counsellor can make you see that what you are doing is wrong.

Take care of yourself and please please please be careful. xxx
    As long as you know what youre doing, and you stay in control. I guess prostitution is the oldest trade in the world, and if youre happy to do it. but dont feel pressurised, and make sure youre the one in charge. Its not a very good way of getting respect off people though.