Home Health & Wellbeing
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here

Why I am late?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was wondering if you're under stress would that make your period late?I'm only a couple of days over but I can't help thinking"Am i pregnant?"We always use contraception and check it so has anyone got any ideas why I'm late?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah that happened to me a few years ago, before my gcses. went to the doctor and she said that excessive stress can cause your periods to be either delayed or very light.
    stress can definitely cause you to be late, as well as stuff like not eating properly, so being late doesn't mean you're pregnant. but, if you're worried, do a test to put your mind at ease. good luck, tates xxx
    Contraception can fail. It's important to rule out the possibility of pregnancy, so please talk to someone like Brook Advisory sooner rather than later.

http://www.thesite.org/info/helplines/
    Thanx people I was going to get a pregnancy test but I came on thankfully!
    Cheers!!!