Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

help 2day pls!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi ive already posted this q but it is like this i know my guy wants 2 go down there an i have a leeky bladder an we plan 2 do it 2morrow do u think it will be ok? Does ny1 else have this prob it wont leek when hes down there? Ive been 2 the docs not much can be done.
Pls pls pls pls reply asap begging
ta

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wouldn't let him do it tomorrow as you clearly won't be able to relax and enjoy yourself if you are worried and anxious the whole time about "leaking". I'm not saying never let him, just that you need to be entirely comfortable with the situation first. Did your doctor really say that nothing can be done? That surprises me. But if this is the case then maybe you should discuss the situation with your boyfriend before he goes south, if you've not already had a chat about it. I doubt my post helps much, I hope it goes ok for you.
    Hi i do want him 2 go down there an im comfortable with that jist scared i leck.
    Originally posted by angel1886
    Hi i do want him 2 go down there an im comfortable with that jist scared i leck.
    Have you discussed this fear with him?
    Hi no i aint talked about with him cause he mite think im strange an its embarrsing but i love him dont get me wrong. Jist his hands goin there 2 btw.I don think i will leak if i go 2 the loo b4 hand i cant control it though.
    I aint told him. I don think i will leak if i go 2 the loo first. I love him it jist really embarrsing an im scared he will be put off me he says he loves but woodn't it put u off?what u think on all this.ta
    Hmmm, difficult situation, is the 'leaking' going to be a permenant thing? If so you better talk to him about it.
    If however its just because of some problem your going to have for a week or so then just delay what you want to do.
    Your not going to enjoy yourself if your all tense.

If your relationship is serious then you should be able to talk to each other, however thats all very well coming from me (smug& married) and I understand thats its not as easy in practice.

You should feel pleased though, your boyfriend is asking to do something just for you, I know a lot of blokes who would never do that.
    Don't post the same topic twice, you could have just added to your last thread. I've replied to that one, but like the others have said I'd wait until you have found the answers to your problem before taking the plunge...

Susie
This discussion has been closed.