Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Die Another Day

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone seen 'Die Another Day' yet?

I watched the preview last night, and just wondered what everyone else thought? I thought it was... very dissapointing!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I saw it yesterday and really enjoyed it.
    The acting was great and the plot wasn't too over-technical yet still had a twist in it.
    However, I found it quite similar to the previous Bond film with the girly turning out to be bad, and caught on about ************ quite early on as well. (Sorry for hinting too much at the plot for those of you who haven't seen it!)
    Originally posted by crazysexycool
    (Sorry for hinting too much at the plot for those of you who haven't seen it!)

Remind me never to read any of your posts again.
    Originally posted by Kiezo

Remind me never to read any of your posts again.
    Was that entirely necessary?
    When one hasn't seen a particular film, one is wary of reading reviews on said film. :rolleyes:
    When one hasn't seen a particular film...

You sound like a member of the royal family! :rolleyes:

Well one could of just said that one thought it had a predictable plot! :naughty:
    Originally posted by crazysexycool

Was that entirely necessary?
    When one hasn't seen a particular film, one is wary of reading reviews on said film. :rolleyes:

For a start, I meant it as a tongue in cheek remark.

Secondly, Infernoid was asking peoples opinions on the movie, not the storyline, as I'm sure he would know the plot, becasue well, he went to see it, didn't he?

Thirdly, reviews of films aren't meant to give away any twists in the plot etc. How many people do you think would watch programs reviewing films, or read articles reviewing films, when they gave away the plot?
    As far as I'm concerned it's Bond ...
    It's not gonna be deep and meaningful .. You want that go and rent Leaving Las Vegas or something ....

Disengage your brain and enjoy the slew of cheesie one liners, innuendoes and the large explosions and gadgets ....

It's Bond doing what Bond does best .... :yes:

And if you hadn't guessed I liked it ... :D
    Disengage your brain and enjoy the slew of cheesie one liners, innuendoes and the large explosions and gadgets ....

yep that was it. a total cheesy guy action movie. But i didn't even mind it ;)
    The premiere was held across the street from where I live. I was walking home and I got to see Bond. Mwahahahha!

But no, I haven't seen the movie.
    A Mate said it was crap :confused:
    it woz ok. not as good as some of the others but it wasn't shit. i'd kill for bonds new aston martin wiv all the gadgets mind:naughty:
    i thought it was a really good film :D