Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

just a rant

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so its not really a looking-for-advice post, just more of a i-need-to-bitch-and-get-it-off-my-chest post.

so anyway. i've been dating this guy for a bit. it has been an extremly tough relationship.

i met him and we hit it off, so we spent the next 2 days together. but he is always gone. he travles around the states with about 1 or 2 days off a month. it didnt' bother me at first, we still got enough of eachother and still got along great (better than any relationship before)

but lately its been getting harder and harder. i never thought i would feel this, but i want to see him more than a couple times a month. all we have been doing is arguing lately too. i call him and hes never around. he calls me and i'm at school.

then a few days ago he really pushed me over the edge. he had called while i was at school, so i called him back later. he then got into it how i am always too busy and never around and making everything difficult. so i shot back with i go to school once a day for a couple hours and that is being too busy while he doesn't even stay in one place for more than a day and is unreachable nearly all night long and that is perfectly fine.

things are just really pissing me off in this, but for some god-forsaken reason i don't want to end it.

anyway, this is just a little bitching in my head that i had to get out, if it is boring and doesn't even make sense (which i'm sure it is anyway). eh, whatever... its still early...

Comments

• Options
    Long distance relationships aren't easy though, and to be fair you knew that he would not be around much when you started, but he should accept that too. It seems a bit much for him to be getting at you for not being around. Anyway find someone else who is nearby if you want a simple relationship.
  • Options
    i've never really had much for serious relationships before. i don't really know what it would be like to care alot for somebody. is it woth it to try to stick it thru or is the simple way the better way?