Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Need somethin new!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Any1 have any mad cocktails that give a different effect to just single drugs on there own.. Its just gotten crazy i'm bored of speed, i'm bored of coke.. mushies are gone and so is acid and special k... e's make me get sick. My friends snorted a 1/4 of speed wit 5 crushed up e's in it btween 2 of them 1 nite and said it was mad... they get sick on e's aswell and they said they were ok and didnt get sick. What do u reckon tho.. is it any good? Or any1 have any other cocktails? My ingredients are: Resin, Alcohol, speed, e, coke

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Safety first, we have a factsheet about mixing drugs:

http://www.thesite.org/info/drugs/drug_safety/mixing_drugs.html
    There are almost a infinate mix of combos that you could try, however a lot of them will end up being too nasty on your body to be worth doing. As Karla pointed out you shouldnt mix drugs without having a bit of an idea as to what your doing.

With the stuff you have I'd suggest that you've preaty much used up the combos that you can. However its not that hard to find other things,
    For example there are a whole list of quasi legal drugs on the market at the moment that arent that hard to find if you have a look. Obviously I will point out that these drugs have undergone next to no testing what so ever and could well be really dangerous and if you buy them from an internet supplier then it could be ANYTHING in that little bag.

However there are, AMT, 5-meo-dmt, 5-meo-dipt and DPT on the market from quite a few suppliers. None are really for the faint of heart though.
    Oh, those drugs that I mentioned are illegal by the way, they can quite easily be bought but they are class A. Therefore when you buy them and import them thats trafficing in class A, which is preaty serious offence.
    Shame really because I quite like 5-meo-dmt.
    I tried some new Dutch lager the other night, its fucking crazy, gets you pissed super quick..............:crazyeyes
    Originally posted by Toadborg
    I tried some new Dutch lager the other night, its fucking crazy, gets you pissed super quick..............:crazyeyes

Is it that 9%ish stuff? :confused:
    NO

Thats why it is so crazy, it is only 5% but either they are lying or there is another ingredieant in there that is having some bizarre effect...........

Mind you super strength lager is evil...........
    Originally posted by Toadborg
    Mind you super strength lager is evil...........

......very evil! :crazyeyes
    egg and chips.
    I read about some drugs 'n mixing them in Mixmag a month or 2 ago.

Dirty Tina: Mix of Crystal meth & Crack.
    Like: Acid with out the psychedelia.
    Lasts for: Ages
    Come down: Physically painful.

PMA
    Like: E
    Dose: Anything more than a small dose will prob kill you
    Comeup time: Longer than E
    AKA: Mitsubishi Double Stack

CK1: K & Coke a little bit of Cystal meth
    Like: Being "deep inside the K hole"

Zombies Is pill form of Modafinil
    Treats: Narcolepsy
    Any good: Won't sleep for a few days
    Come down: Not anything like a binge on Speed or Coke

Lollipops: Morphine but 100 times stronger
    Comeup: Avg 5 mins

Or so they say. :rollyeyes:
    Meth and crack wouldnt resemble anything like acid what so ever, most people dont like mixing speed with coke, they dont have a good synergy.