Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Men....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...ever been so nervous about sleeping with a girl, that you haven't been able to ...eer...perform? :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i wouldnt worry about not being able to perform i would worry about the over excitement......oops sorry :naughty:
    Not that nervous, but I sometimes have problems cumming for the first few times with a new girlfriend. Once I feel comfortable, then the lurve cream soon gushes forth! :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Yeh my boyf was like that with me! Im glad he couldnt though cause it helped us to wait a while. Although he was deeply embarrassed, but i dont think and most girls wont think its a thing to be ashamed of!
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Once I feel comfortable, then the lurve cream soon gushes forth! :D

What a lovely way of putting it mr_wobble! :lol::D
    No, I've always got it up (But they say every man at some point in his life will have little trouble getting it up)

Just takes an understand, caring and nice gf to help him get over it.

And do other stuff If he can't get it up, take his dick and rub it on your tits and be gentle with it and just make him at ease and he may get it back up.

Rub some cream on his dick, and massage his ball and stuff

Just reassure him it doesn't matter, Don't go stupid and say
    "Don't you find me sexy!" Not really what he'll be waiting to hear from you. he will most likely feel down about it, so you need to cheer him up:)

Just cuddle him and stuff!
    cuddling definitly, actually i have a funny story about that - but i suppose this is neither the time nor the place...

but cuddling is nice :)
    i love cuddles :)
    mmm i love cuddles :)
    I offer this advise to everyone

"Relax, don't do it, when you wanna get to it. Relax, don't do it when you wanna cum"
    that happened to my ex-boyfriend - he said it was because he was nervous because i was a virgin (still am btw - he dumped me not long after) i didnt really know what to do or how to make him feel better - im not exactly very experienced but i dont think he was lying about the reason - i mean why would he?
    astlyfan - what was his reason? im sorry for being nosey but it would make the fella even more uncomforatble and embarassed which wouldnt help the situation.
    he said it was because he was tired and had had a few drinks (this was right afterwards) then later he said he was nervous about sleeping with me because i was a virgin and he wanted it to be special for me