Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

NEVER had an ORGASM during SEX!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
heya everyone!!:)
i've been havin sex with my boyfriend for awhile now & hav never had a full orgasm during sex! i get more of an orgasm masterbating to be honest!:naughty: dont get me wrong,i hav a great time durin sex but was just interested in any suggestions that might make it easier for me to orgasm?:confused:
my boyfriend says i'm just too hard to please!hehe:rolleyes:
thanks for any suggestions! xxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiya!
    Try telling your boy friend what you like to be done to you!or try doing different things?
    Nah it's all crap, Unless you and your bf are willing to buy some books and look around I doubt you will come from penetration because so few women actually do!

I think you should improve on your foreplay and buy some books, that the best and easiest way of getting the BIG O from having his dick in you

It maybe the bits don't fit so well, so er maybe you need to try new positions and see what feels nice. Talk to him openly tho and don't make out like you are putting him down (It really isn't he's fault!)

Simple fact is that women are hard to please;) ;)

Nah, not many women do come from having a dick in them, mostly through having the clit touched/licked

Think the % that can is under 20.

You could try it so your clit is rubbing against his pubic bone while his in you. that may make you cum!

Good luck
    Or you could go on top and do all the touching of your...yeah, I don't like using words like 'clit'. Eugh. *shudder*

Or doggy style and get him to touch you. Or spoons. Countless other positions and things you can do.

I'm so helpful...not. Ah well. Insomnia is evil.
    or use a vibrator during sex. A mate of mine (honestly a friend, not me) and his girlfriend always used to use a vibrator to help her cum during sex.
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    I don't like using words like 'clit'. Eugh. *shudder*
    Why?

Clit is a wicket word, as is pussy juice!:D

What other names do you use to call them then? (Not Clitoris surely? & Pussy lubrication:p)
    Originally posted by Harmless

Why?

What other names do you use to call them then? (Not Clitoris surely? & Pussy lubrication:p)

*Gags* :yuck:

Nah it's all crap, Unless you and your bf are willing to buy some books I doubt you will come from penetration

You really think it's wise to try and fit a book in there?
    Originally posted by Shukes

*Gags* :yuck:
    :lol: What? :confused:
    Originally posted by Kiezo

You really think it's wise to try and fit a book in there?
    Well you can fit a head in there, why not a book!;)
    Well you can fit a head in there, why not a book!;)

Yes but think of those sharp corners...
    *winces* Owww

Why?

ARGH! Pussy juice is evil (as in the term not the actually...stuff)! I don't really tend to talk about my clit. Ugh. *shudder* I don't know. I just feel queasy talking about it. I'm fine moving guys' hands there or what have you but I'm not about to say 'Touch my clit' *eugh* or something. Well, unless, I'm drunk in which case I say anything.
    i never orgasm from sex too :(

Its not fair!!!! i want to!!!!
    i havent got any money, i cant buy any books!!
    i'm with DaisyChainThing on this one...
    Hehe whats wrong with saying clit!? :D

SUCK MY CLIT

hehe :p
    Woooohooo! Now there's an offer you don't get every day! :D

I don't have any problem with using the word Clit. I think it's ok. An ex of mine couldn't stand the word, and always called hers her "nubbin" :)

Mr_Wobble ;)
    Clit is a top word. :D

As for not coming in sex, very few women do. Personally there's been guys I can and guys I can't with. It's all to do with the guys. try going on top its so much easier to position yourself so they rub your g-spot and can manage to rub your clit on them.

It's all a case of experimenting. YOu'll find different positions great with different guys. Just have fun, be open and play. there's nothing better. :)

But Harmless's idea about buying books and things could help. Just make sure you have lots and lots of foreplay, maybe orgasm a few times during foreplay just to ensure your really turned on and relax, don't be thinking god I want to orgasm through this cos you won't. You can't focus on actually orgasming it doesn't work. Use the same fantasies as you use when masturbating.

the idea of using a vibrator as well is always fun. ;) Just try everything. There's so much that can help I really can't go into it all. Just experiment, relax, talk to each other about whats nice, where feels nice and so on and in time you should be able to. :)
    Women can take up to 40mins to become fully aroused believe it or not. Try lots of foreplay before hand- to the point were your al;most coming.
    Then as you have sex try rubbing your clit.
    Doggy brings the most stimulation to the clit and also, allows you to rub your clit
    But hey its all good!
    This is a new one on me !

I dont find a problem with bring a woman to orgasm through penetrative sex.

I always find that if you let the girl go on top she can more easily bring it on herself. Also pushing the small of your back in (men) while sitting up, while she is on top, helps because your pelvic bone is rubbing against her clit, and she can control the pressure used.

:D
    I'm with kazbo, theres guys who I've been able to with and guys I haven't... goin on top makes it a lot easier... n it all depends on whether the guy is interestin in pleasuring u, or just out for his self

:naughty: