Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chat rooms and older women

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is probably a fairly weird post, but anyway... I'm a 20 year old guy, not very (but some) sexually experienced, and I'm turned on by older women (i.e. women in their 30's and 40's). I'm not going to go into all the reasons why, you either understand it or you don't I guess.

I've seen quite a few adds in various trashy newspapers made by older women who are searching for a younger man for sex. The problem is, it's virtually impossible to contact these numbers. They're all premium rate (obviously), and inaccessable to my mobile phone, and a call from a payphone would cost around £15. I put a quid in, and it was used up in about 20 seconds!

I don't want to call from my landline, because I share a house, and I don't want my housemates to think I've been phoning sex lines, or indeed a dating service (possibly worse than sex lines in their eyes!). I may have to resort to this eventually, but I'd rather not.

But anyway, to the main point of this post: I've been trying to find some chat-rooms that cater for 'liasons' of this kind between consenting adults, and I'll be damned if I can find any. The only one's I've found are full of Yanks. Not much good since I live in (near, anyway) London. Yahoo was especially dissapointing, being as it's such a major chat service.

So, does anybody know of any (free) chat-rooms catering for singles? Not neccessarily for younger men seeking older women (but all the better if any exist!), just singles will do. Preferably regional, and definitely UK only. If you know of any on yahoo that I missed, please let me know the name. If posting links here is breaking any board rules, please pm/email me. Any other ideas much appreciated. Cheers!

I find it ironic that the papers are full of horror stories about sickos picking up children through internet chatrooms, and yet I can't find an older woman!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have you tried Lycos?

Or indeed have you tried looking for one (IRL) in your local area that you have something in common with? And as this was posted in Sex do i assume that all that you'd want her for would be sex?
    Sorry I dont have a clue but would doing a search on say google be any help?
    Originally posted by *~Kitty~*
    Have you tried Lycos?

Or indeed have you tried looking for one (IRL) in your local area that you have something in common with? And as this was posted in Sex do i assume that all that you'd want her for would be sex?

I have tried all the search engines I can think of.

And just to make it clear, yes, I'm looking for sex. That's why I'm going down this route, I don't want to be a complete prick and give someone the wrong idea. I know there are older women out there looking for younger men just for sex (hence the adverts), I just want to find a way of meeting them.
    Originally posted by Mister Shhh

I have tried all the search engines I can think of.

And just to make it clear, yes, I'm looking for sex. That's why I'm going down this route, I don't want to be a complete prick and give someone the wrong idea. I know there are older women out there looking for younger men just for sex (hence the adverts), I just want to find a way of meeting them.

Why dont you just visit a prostitute?
    Because it costs money. Besides, the prostitute isn't exactly doing it for fun, is she?
    Because it costs money.

Not a lot.

Lets face it, your after an older women purely for sex. Where are you gonna find one thats gonna go out with someone 20 years younger, never mind a sex obsessed one? These adverts are all fine and dandy till you go to meet someone and there disturbed serial killers or something.

To me a prostitute seems like a fairly good solution. If you were after someone of the same age ish then i doubt that i'd think the same but your not. Of course if you think theres a good chance of you finding someone IRL then go for it.
    I'm not too worried, there are very few female serial killers :D

Anyway, you're missing the point. I have no interest in having sex with someone who's only doing it for the money. I would like to have sex with someone who's enjoying it as much as I am.

Anyway, you're missing the point. I have no interest in having sex with someone who's only doing it for the money. I would like to have sex with someone who's enjoying it as much as I am.

Yes i do know that, but lets be realistic.
    If the adverts you have seen are using premium rate numbers, then its probably a con. Dont look in trashy papers, your better off looking in the lonely hearts section of your local paper - most local papers have these sections, If you cant find what you are looking for, why not put an advert in yourself.
    I am being realistic. I'm not stupid, I know there are very few women out there who share my fetish (if you can call it that). But there are some, just as there are many people in this world with other out-of-the-ordinary sexual fantasies.

Edit: Rainbow: All the 'contacts' adverts I've seen, even in local papers, are run by the same companies, and they use premium rate numbers. The mailbox system they use is for anonymity as much as to make money. But you've given me an idea, thanks!
    I agree with Rainbow Brite about the con bit, and the lonely hearts bit.

I was not implying your stupid, simply that it'll be hard for you to find someone who shares your "interests" and that will purely be after sex. But yeah if you place a lonely hearts thing and it works then go for it.

But there are "better" female serial killers. They make up a very small percentage of serial killers but are much better at not getting caught. The average male serial killer has 4 years between the first murder and their arrest but the average female serial killer has 8 years. Male serial killers are much worse at covering their tracks, they often like to take a "trophy" and use the same method to kill their victims which makes it easier for police to link their crimes and to prove that it was them. The things you learn from reading FHM hey?
    I'm sorry that I wrote that in the Sex forum as I know that that's not what its about. Just remembered which of the forums I was in... :blush:
    You said "chat rooms" in your original post. Then why not trying chat rooms. Most are split in to categories, such as teens, twenties, thirties, and forties. Maybe you could meet someone through them. Just don't come across as desperate or a loony.
    What about clubs. Sometimes you get 40+ women going to the clubs looking for a bit of young talent. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)