Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Advice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi every1

I started talking 2 this girl last nite, i know of her, and we got on well.

Neway, as she was leaving, I offered to give her my number, as she wants 2 get in2 the same kind of career that I'm already doing. She took my number, then gave me hers.

I dont know if she fancies me or not, cos i fancy her. Do u think she just gave me the number 4 career stuff? And how do i make a move next time i c her. I dont wanna text or fone her yet.

Thanx x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Y will no1 reply 2 my question????

:(
    i would text her, just asking her what she thought of last night and shit like that. then see were that leads to. the best thing about texts is that you can be flirty and more open than actually talkign to them unless you knwo them well of course......

good luck mate anyway
    I dont wanna text yet, cos i dont wanna seem 2 pushy.

My friend suggested that I shud try and cum across as arrogant & mysterious, as girls like that. If that is the case, how do I do that?
    Originally posted by Nomis
    Y will no1 reply 2 my question????

:(
    Bloody Hell, talk about impatience! :crazyeyes

Does she fancy you? I dunno. might do. Only one way you're going to find out. Give her a call and see if she wants to meet up. Use the pretence of talking about your careers. :)

Mr_Wobble ;)